3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
what some games do is unlock gallery scenes as you see them in the game
But that's more grindy than rewarding...
I was thinking more like
-drop gallery-specific items from mobs
-you have to collect xx items to openeverything for this mob
So even if you missed some specific scenes or cgs, you just collect things and get everything regardless.

Reactions: Dualyth and Croy

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
I was thinking more like
So even if you missed some specific scenes or cgs, you just collect things and get everything regardless.
That's the first time I read this idea and that's a pretty good one.

It would alleviate the pain of spending dozens of turns doing nothing so that this specific mob end the fight by hitting that team member.

Reactions: icollectsouls

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
I was thinking more like
Or how about, once you reach a certain level/rank, you unlock a mission that unlocks parts of the gallery
And it can be rewarding and grindy depending on how hard the missions are and how many scenes do they unlock.
But I think I like your idea better...:unsure:

Say_10

May 26, 2020
Guys, how can I do Shady Request? I killed all succubus in the area, watched scene and... nothing happened. Quest still isn’t passed. Could you explain me how to pass it?

Last edited:

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
Guys, how can I do Shady Request? I killed all succubus in the area, watched scene and... nothing happened. Quest still isn’t passed? Could you explain me how to pass it?
You can't really pass it
It remains there just in case you want to see the scene again

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Its left on purpose.
Since we dont have in-game gallery at the moment.

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
Filesupload and Zippyshare are both 140 instead of 144.
The rest of the links are down.

Can you fix/update them, please? :)

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
assc0bar When the gallery update will be ready? If not soon, maybe you can make the additional file (with pass) that will have GIF of the sex scenes, and for instance, after the completion of the current game you will have the password that will unlock the file with GIF sex scenes?

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Not to spoil anyone's fun but isn't it suspicious at all that you need Java and Admin rights to run this?
There is a reason Chrome dropped java support for the software and it's plugins in 2015. And also why would it need Admin rights? Those are only required for system access. I like the screenshots and all but this to me feels a bit off.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Not to spoil anyone's fun but isn't it suspicious at all that you need Java and Admin rights to run this?
There is a reason Chrome dropped java support for the software and it's plugins in 2015. And also why would it need Admin rights? Those are only required for system access. I like the screenshots and all but this to me feels a bit off.
You dont need admin rights to run it. Also stuff like Minecraft is still using Java just fine.

how to get capture centaur quest?
I think you need to get next rank first, and it will appear in unique quests tab

Does this have a gallery yet?
Only as package for Patrons atm, we'll add ingame gallery later on.

is there a way to change main character in town? Or is it always catgirl?
Catgirl is main character atm :)

assc0bar When the gallery update will be ready? If not soon, maybe you can make the additional file (with pass) that will have GIF of the sex scenes, and for instance, after the completion of the current game you will have the password that will unlock the file with GIF sex scenes?
We'll add ingame gallery eventually, it will open with some grinding :p
Current gallery update for Patrons will be ready tomorrow, sorry for delay~

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
0.7.153a is OUT for Patrons! Gallery rewards are also updated~
0.7.147a is now .
As previous version, it comes with Linux and Windows standalone versions.

Changelog so far
-Added Cat x Leeches cum animations, althou its still non-shaded
-Added Catgirl brothel voice
-Added Catgirlx Goblins voice
-Added Catgirl x Succubus voice
-Added Catgirl x Leeches voice

Overall, we rushed a bit with sounds, so they can be buggy and glitchy.
Please let me know if you found something weird, we'll fix it asap.

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
I'm guessing you encounter the Leeches in the same place you encounter the Red Caps and Yellow Caps?

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
It's a great game to be honest, but there are few things that had been bothering me:
-Since there are 4 slots, i assume there will be more charecters implanted to the game but it's kinda annoying that you can neither change the position of anyone nor change class of anyone, i hope you guys will add it soon :)

EDIT: Turns out there are already an alternative, i just haven't made the progress right

-It might be just me but game feels a bit slow after playing for some time, maybe implanting some other way to speed the game other than constantly pressing crtl button

-I wish we could play the battles from keyboard, always being have to click for everything is bit bothersome, it might be a good idea to implant it

Keep up the good work :)

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes