3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
So I haven't played since September of last year. I tried .244 here and I seem to be stuck. I've completed all of the quests. Ranked up seemingly as far as I can. The only thing I seem to be able to do is repeat completed quests or by going to the highest building in town dive to level 2/hire the dullahan to dive to level 2. I've full cleared the floor multiple times and couldn't find another exit. The only different enemy there is the slug girl, and fighting her doesn't even seem to grant rewards. I tried loading one of the included saves and it still doesn't seem to do anything.

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Those are actually some good points, the KO one I'm assuming is easy to program; for the talk option, I guess is a work in progress. Honestly I think this game needs more attention. In terms of art it doesn't lack anything, maybe just update the old defeat scenes, but that's all, It got animated sprites and outstanding still CG's, what else can you ask for.
Sauce of pfp?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
>> The only thing I seem to be able to do is repeat completed quests or by going to the highest building in town dive to level 2

We just added 2-3 boss coupleupdates ago.
Currently working on her animations and on quests / capture stuff for stage2, after these are done we will merge whole thing into proper quest line.
Liiike for stage 1 you will get centaur/weregirl/mino with Guild capture requests and some Smith / Kaeryn quests, on stage2 it will be Brothel capture request and some more quests for Kaeryn plus Dullahan quests.
Basically it will be 3 substages and 3 minibosses per dungeon segment~

I agree on notes we should add some kind of tutorial maybe or explanations for new players :unsure:

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
That's kind of what I meant. If the new boss is currently find able in 7.244a I'm not sure how to do so, and I've spent hours trying. Cleared out both of floor 2-1 and 2-2. Only unique monster appears to be the slug girl who beating does nothing. Not even removing her from the map. (You can repeatedly fight her 10+ times and the model doesn't move). There just doesn't seem to be anything else I can find to do.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
244a should already have ant queen and 2-3 stage (unless i'm forgetting something really badly)
make sure you dont have dullahan merc attached and will need to find ladder up on 2-2
On 244 thou she is missing most of her stuff thou including grab mechanics, so if you're into seeing completed boss, better wait a bit.
She still needs some work. Very big girl with complex body structure, pain in ass to animate.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
For animations and gameovers, list is quite simple, every enemy pairing with main chars, and stage enemies with relaterd mercs has an animation - unless its latest added char (so tis still WIP). Mercs go like Smith 1st stage, Dullahan 2nd stage.
So like, Catgirl and Elf both have an animation and gameover scene with every enemy.
Thereare also some event-locked scenes and town scenes related to various lingering debuff youmay get from dungeon fights.
Overall i guess around 60+ CGs and 60+ animations?
No ingame gallery yet, but you can gett all CGs in hi res and animations as patreon rewards.
I assume you can check partial dump of images around internet, i saw quite a lot of our stuff flying around :)

Futalover88888

Jul 12, 2023
i don't know how to start the game, I extract the rar file and when i try to open it i have to extract another file for some reason, can someone tell me how it works?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Use WIN version if you have troubles with extraction tools, it has auto-extractor.
Some old extraction tools can shred Jar files into pieces instead of unpacking them properly.

Flutterrrrr

Feb 13, 2023
It’s a little sad that a game with such potential is developing so slowly, I played it several years ago, I really enjoyed the animations, and the futa theme itself is my fetish, I justified the small amount of content by the fact that the game had only recently been released, but now, after all this time, essentially only one location has been added, a mechanic with mercenaries, which, unfortunately, does not allow you to hire on a permanent basis, still a lot of bugs, and your own house in which you can craft with a succubus with whom, unfortunately, I still didn't understand how to interact, it would be nice if they at least changed the system with guild quests, because when you have to go 30 times to the same quest to capture a succubus is a little boring...

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yeah i will add more quests and lines for guild. Also guild will not be only one "requesting", like 2nd stage mobs will have brothel as commissioner for them.
As for adding stages slowly, well :D Its at least 20~ animations and 20~ CGs per stage (lewd ones, not including basic animations and other small stuff like iso blocks), that takes time.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey guys, new demo is out for Patrons~
Changelog so far:

-Finished Elf x Alraune miniboss animation scene (added cum variation, coloring shading all that)

-Added Slug lady quest and CG scene. Note its not a rankup quest YET, so you can take it without limits and repeat.

-Added new feature with class changes.
You need to have good rank and own a mansion, and have 20.000 gold on you to change class in Guild.
Currently it will not cost any money since its test feature, you just need to collect cash.
After we polish it a bit, money will be taken properly, so have fun switching classes freely~
Note all your stuff will be sent to your mansion warehouse and you will get new class basic equip.
(Yes currently you can exploit it to each some miserable amount of cash)

Reactions: cooldude5368

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
New version 0.7.250a is out!

Changelog so far:

-Added Cat x Ant Queen finish loop, shaded and colored. Its a really awesome one btw
-Added Kaeryn x Ant Queen finish loop, shaded and colored. Its less awesome, but also done~

-Added test version gallery function, you need to collect 30 buckets of stuff from boss capture quests or buy them from alchemist girl material section.
Visit your mansion, talk with your cute Imp maid. For now, only bosses-related stuff, let me know what you think about it.
If this works, we'll implement normal mobs too.
It will be working only for completed stages, and you will need to grab a chunk of boss-related mats to visit it.
Any case, yay we finally started ingame gallery~

Meanwhile.
Working on some monstergirls for 3rd stage, thanks for your support guys, it helps a lot.

Mar 1, 2020
The art is scrumptious, but gameplay felt clunky last time I played. Particulary, using arrow keys/WASD for time-sensitive diagonal movement throws me off, like Disgaea, which is from like 2000.

vagenrullar

May 10, 2020
I don't know what I'm supposed to do or how things work. Is there any guide available in this comment section on how to get started?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I will add ingame guide soon~
For now:
You start as adventurer and your goal is progress in dungeon and have fun.
You take few simple quests around town (Like from Smith), progress with them, buy some basic equip. Run away from big mobs / full teams. After some equip and leveling, second Smith quest should be do-able, althou you can just skip it if you talk to npcs.
Smith should be hire-able now, so you have solid base to grind stage 1-1 now.
Do more leveling and equip better stuff, start taking rankup quests. After getting higher rank, you will get access to better items in smithy and alchemy shop, etc.
After getting some money buy Mansion in guild and you now can craft extra equip and potions, you good to go stage 2.
You can also do dullahan quest and she will be hire-able for stage 2 (so it will be easier to grind too, etc).
Stage 2-3 is currently final progress point.

>> what happened man...
Oh reviews are pure gold sometimes, like one dude wrote he hates catgirls lol.
Althou i agree about UI being shitty, but i'm unsure in which direction i should rework it. Like, its overall already simplified and close to rpgmaker.

vagenrullar

May 10, 2020
For now:
You take few simple quests around town (Like from Smith), progress with them, buy some basic equip. Run away from big mobs / full teams. After some equip and leveling, second Smith quest should be do-able, althou you can just skip it if you talk to npcs.
Do more leveling and equip better stuff, start taking rankup quests. After getting higher rank, you will get access to better items in smithy and alchemy shop, etc.
After getting some money buy Mansion in guild and you now can craft extra equip and potions, you good to go stage 2.
You can also do dullahan quest and she will be hire-able for stage 2 (so it will be easier to grind too, etc).

>> what happened man...
Althou i agree about UI being shitty, but i'm unsure in which direction i should rework it. Like, its overall already simplified and close to rpgmaker.
Thank you!

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The art is scrumptious, but gameplay felt clunky last time I played. Particulary, using arrow keys/WASD for time-sensitive diagonal movement throws me off, like Disgaea, which is from like 2000.
I don't think I have ever played with the keyboard. I can't help you on that one.
I don't know what I'm supposed to do or how things work. Is there any guide available in this comment section on how to get started?
Well, it should be obvious how you play. If you are talking about strategies or how to get scenes, you would need to ask specific questions. Just to get started, either go to the first floor in the dungeon and attack things, or do the basic guild quests.
For now:

>> what happened man...
It is an ok UI. It doesn't look flashy, but it is easy to use. My only gripe is when you lose, you don't keep any of the experience or anything. I get failing a quest, or perhaps losing some items or gold, but it just wastes time. Even worse when a random crit takes you out and ruins a run.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes