3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Just a question assc0bar. Would there be a team postioning editor, mostly to put who dies first in the front and the ones the in the back being the game over scene.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Just a question assc0bar. Would there be a team postioning editor, mostly to put who dies first in the front and the ones the in the back being the game over scene.
You can control that by managing damage they deal. More damage = more aggro.

How exactly am i supposed to gain xp? The minotaur mage is unkillable and just summons more
Gain some starting money by looting chests and avoiding hard fights, or working in town.
Buy a bit of gear, fight a bit stronger mobs, get Smith quest for centaur. Get some guild quests for rankup (and more gear in smithy). Go 1-2 stage and lvlup more, fight Weregirl.
Mino fight after that.
She is not THAT hard because with better gear you can oneshot her summons and she is not very tanky or damaging by herself.
(Also if you raised your rank up and met Kaeryn, its not 2 vs mino, its 3 vs mino fight)

Last edited:

Shigugu

Dec 18, 2017
Hey guys, new demo is out~

Changelog so far:

-Finished Catgirl x Ant animation, its really neat and fluid. Althou a bit milfy~
-Fixed Kaeryn duplication bug for Ant Queen and now she gets removed from party if you win or run away
-Fixed Elf immune to grapple, now everyone can be grabbed by boss and have short cute prelude animation.
-Added option to save teammate from Ant boss grab, you just need to deal enough damage and she will release character.
I think 20% of HP is a bit too small, or should i give her larger HP pool?

Hmm it seems i fkd up gameovers, somewhat.
If last standing character gets in grapple it counts as "running away from battle".
UPD: Fixed.
So how far it is to compare with version 0.7.237a? I haven't followed for a long time

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So how far it is to compare with version 0.7.237a? I haven't followed for a long time
New boss, new animations and gameovers. New skill type, like hiding you from mobs in Iso or traps highlight.
More voice acting, new brothel stuff (dullahan).
Few things here and there i guess.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Which scene? Remember since we add new content, VA may be not included yet.
For example, i'm currently adding voice action for Smith scenes.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey guys, new demo 0.7.247a is out, and 0.7.244a is now PUBLIC! (Can get it on )

Changelog for new demo so far:
-Finished Dullahan brothel animations, main loop and finish, shaded and colored
-Added Smith VA package, now most of her scenes have cute moans (still need to voice her partners thou)
-Fixed bug with specific chest crashing game~
-Fixed bug with Kaeryn not spawning in some cases
-Couple minor code fixes

Currently working on class changes, boss quest CGs and finishing current lewds animation. (Some are still missing, like Alraune x Elf finisher). New boss quest CGs should be comign as Capture quest with Brothel acting as commissioner :)
We we can expect some very amusing scenes.
3rd stage mobs are slowly getting their basic movements ideas done~ Overall a lot of stuff going on, maybe because of that progress is not as fast as i would love it to be, but we're getting there.
Thanks a lot for your support guys!

Shigugu

Dec 18, 2017
Hey guys, new demo 0.7.247a is out, and 0.7.244a is now PUBLIC! (Can get it on )

-Added Smith VA package, now most of her scenes have cute moans (still need to voice her partners thou)
-Couple minor code fixes

Currently working on class changes, boss quest CGs and finishing current lewds animation. (Some are still missing, like Alraune x Elf finisher). New boss quest CGs should be comign as Capture quest with Brothel acting as commissioner :)
3rd stage mobs are slowly getting their basic movements ideas done~ Overall a lot of stuff going on, maybe because of that progress is not as fast as i would love it to be, but we're getting there.
Oh yes that's what I asked before, tks for the info

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

-Couple minor code fixes

Sounds comfy. I was expecting to be able to have the captured girls as your roomies that provide things, perhaps one lets you make potions while another lets you make or upgrade you stuff. Although having them make that loot in the brothel is good too.:Kappa:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Mostly its because i'm having a real headache imagining Mushroom alraune reverse dom scene :D

• Haha
Reactions: Blortz

garaomara

Aug 23, 2019
assc0bar Thanks for adding the vanish skill my man, much better. Only I would probably change the agro range to 0. The skill already consumes MP and slows you down so it will still be balanced.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LewdMaze-0.7.244a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Is there any major progress to this game? Its been stuck at 0.7 for like 3 years

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes