Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Lewd Mod day 26 Mega Link
Why share? Look at the comments now, they don't care. Most of these are accounts of the same person. These mfs spam the thread until you share and then talk shit and tell you you wasted your money. I had the game the day it came out.
The same people asking the most talk the most shit.

Thisman212

Feb 18, 2019
The main issue with this game at the moment is how much it's dragging on without payoff. Sophie got a vibrator literally months ago and still hasn't used it. Ingrid was introduced a year ago and we're just now getting some light teasing.

On the off chance the dev is reading this forum, please introduce some actual payoff to these plots. Ellie's sceen last month was nice but it was over much too soon. I used to actually sub to your patreon because I liked these games, now I pirate them on here because every potential storyline feels like it's on a permanent pause.

Izuwa80

Mar 15, 2019
I agree.
There are interesting characters in interesting situation but the "days" are always too short and the "payoff" is always too rushed.

The days need to be more complex, maybe divided in morning/evening/night phases with more chatting and sexting ...and maybe a girl to choose "for the day" for replaybility.
Even a system to reward the player when score a 100% would be welcomed.

...and... don't forget the basis for this type of games: choices must matter! Through our choices we should be able to change the psychology and reactions of the characters... and for now this is not the case.

Thisman212

Feb 18, 2019
I agree.
There are interesting characters in interesting situation but the "days" are always too short and the "payoff" is always too rushed.

The days need to be more complex, maybe divided in morning/evening/night phases with more chatting and sexting ...and maybe a girl to choose "for the day" for replaybility.
Even a system to reward the player when score a 100% would be welcomed.

...and... don't forget the basis for this type of games: choices must matter! Through our choices we should be able to change the psychology and reactions of the characters... and for now this is not the case.
I don't even mind the choices, though I did appreciate day 25 having two routes to go down at least. Gave it some replayability at least.

What it really needs sometime in the very near future is a day with a long, unbroken scene alone with one of the girls. Something like the scene at the end of Shopping with Maddie.

Obitouchiha76

Aug 19, 2021
I don't even mind the choices, though I did appreciate day 25 having two routes to go down at least. Gave it some replayability at least.

What it really needs sometime in the very near future is a day with a long, unbroken scene alone with one of the girls. Something like the scene at the end of Shopping with Maddie.
I love Maddie, i would love to play something like Maddie at home. Man she just soo hot.

Thisman212

Feb 18, 2019
A spinoff would be great, as long as it's more like Maddie Goes Shopping and less like Sophies Hot Vacation.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes