Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

ChillOutChris

Jul 28, 2021
I actually enjoyed it. We're getting through the new girl.
Yah, that's good, but there was NOTHING lewd, like ok, i can take it slow, that's fine, but aside from the pics we see over and over again, we got no nothing from Ingrid... the game is called LEWD MOD for fucks sake xD Anyway, a bit sad, but whatever

Reactions: pincushion2

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
It was good imo, I like the game to make sense over the game to be explicitly lewd, that usually kills the game for me. Those kinds of updates look good when the game is nearing its end. Usually, he has one build-up update and then one lewd one, was the same with Ellie and Sophie. If the next update is also about Ingrid I would expect at least topless. But who knows, could be Ellie, I would ideally sub next when there's an Ingrid update.

Tzimishy

Dec 16, 2017
Soo, I don't mind Ingrid now. I'm starting to think that she's such a stickler for rules because she was like Sophia at her old job, and got caught. Causing her to lose her job, so now she's scared that it COULD happen again.

Jul 8, 2017
Love this games art style. I really like that the women are more natural looking and not unrealistic proportions. Wish the dev would add parts of the story where you had a chance to hang out with the girls and the conversation was more in person than just through a messaging services.

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I'm surprised this dude gets $2,700+ a month on patreon lmao, people are really paying for these traced sketchings

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
I'm actually happy for him.

It shows everyone that making money online is simple and one can supplement their wagie income.

ChillOutChris

Jul 28, 2021
It was good imo, I like the game to make sense over the game to be explicitly lewd, that usually kills the game for me. Those kinds of updates look good when the game is nearing its end. Usually, he has one build-up update and then one lewd one, was the same with Ellie and Sophie. If the next update is also about Ingrid I would expect at least topless. But who knows, could be Ellie, I would ideally sub next when there's an Ingrid update.
I get it, but waiting that long for that small of content to chew on is just not good, if at least the dialogue was better and the character more fleshed out, I really wouldn't mind it. I'm a sucker for lewd games with interesting characters, a good story and a nice narrative, but THIS is clearly not one of those games, so that's why I'm a bit sad I don't get to see a titty xD

pincushion2

Aug 2, 2021
I agree lol, the only problem i have now is that the content we get in each update should be a bit more imo. It ends very quickly.
I think the developer spends too much time in the art of the accept/reject sections, and that slows the development of the game. As those are vector graphics; she could change clothes colors and mirror the images to get variety with low effort.

However, that part of the game is getting repetitive and is underused: adding something special for specific photos (like already happened with the Carla D photos), or having to comment some particular photos aftewards with any of the girls would be a nice addition (in a similar way to the spam filtering). Or maybe failing an specific section could trigger a conversation with Ingrid, or something like that.

As for the other sections of the game (the sexting parts), I would love if choices made actual paths differences. Currently, your choices may cause to skip one or two images, but there are no real "alternative" paths with different sets of photos. For example, the game "fApp", while short, had a better dialogue tree and, in my opinion, the game gains replayability. "Lewd Mod" spin-offs ("Maddie Goes Shopping" and "Sophie's Hot Vacation") have more interesting decision trees, it is just a matter of incoporating that writing style into this game.

Last edited:

taway1531

Jan 31, 2020
Is there a place to see all the photos in each update? I know you can miss photos if you don't choose the right dialogue options. I just want to see if I've missed any.

Gg3002

Mar 18, 2022
Is there a place to see all the photos in each update? I know you can miss photos if you don't choose the right dialogue options. I just want to see if I've missed any.
I think you can extract the apk and check directly the assets folder and find all the images there , though they are in .svg form so you might need a reader tool for it

Last edited:

Steve233

Aug 9, 2020
I think the developer spends too much time in the art of the accept/reject sections, and that slows the development of the game. As those are vector graphics; she could change clothes colors and mirror the images to get variety with low effort.

However, that part of the game is getting repetitive and is underused: adding something special for specific photos (like already happened with the Carla D photos), or having to comment some particular photos aftewards with any of the girls would be a nice addition (in a similar way to the spam filtering). Or maybe failing an specific section could trigger a conversation with Ingrid, or something like that.

As for the other sections of the game (the sexting parts), I would love if choices made actual paths differences. Currently, your choices may cause to skip one or two images, but there are no real "alternative" paths with different sets of photos. For example, the game "fApp", while short, had a better dialogue tree and, in my opinion, the game gains replayability. "Lewd Mod" spin-offs ("Maddie Goes Shopping" and "Sophie's Hot Vacation") have more interesting decision trees, it is just a matter of incoporating that writing style into this game.
Yeah i totally agree. The sorting of the images is repetitive that takes majority of the updates and actual conversation and special images are left out.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes