Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

EpidemicBoyy

Aug 2, 2021
I think the developer spends too much time in the art of the accept/reject sections, and that slows the development of the game. As those are vector graphics; she could change clothes colors and mirror the images to get variety with low effort.

However, that part of the game is getting repetitive and is underused: adding something special for specific photos (like already happened with the Carla D photos), or having to comment some particular photos aftewards with any of the girls would be a nice addition (in a similar way to the spam filtering). Or maybe failing an specific section could trigger a conversation with Ingrid, or something like that.

As for the other sections of the game (the sexting parts), I would love if choices made actual paths differences. Currently, your choices may cause to skip one or two images, but there are no real "alternative" paths with different sets of photos. For example, the game "fApp", while short, had a better dialogue tree and, in my opinion, the game gains replayability. "Lewd Mod" spin-offs ("Maddie Goes Shopping" and "Sophie's Hot Vacation") have more interesting decision trees, it is just a matter of incoporating that writing style into this game.
Say that to hh directly on patreon or her itch page

Bartz18

Dec 14, 2021
To anyone has latest version of Sophie's vacation, maddie goes shopping and lewd mods 2 masters please lend me some..?

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes