4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

DancingPriest

Sep 29, 2017
So, this is just a SugarCube game ported to android. Pretty easy to use a browser. Just open the APK with something like 7-zip, extract assets\www\, then open the index html with a browser. If y'all dont want to go thru the trouble, just download this file and open the index.html (I use chrome).

Pajorion

Mar 13, 2019
So, this is just a SugarCube game ported to android. Pretty easy to use a browser. Just open the APK with something like 7-zip, extract assets\www\, then open the index html with a browser. If y'all dont want to go thru the trouble, just download this file and open the index.html (I use chrome).
ALSO if you have something like bluestacks, you can just use that, when you download APK files it will automatically install them into your Bluestacks player.

Reactions: hhrichards

GuyDudeson

Mar 6, 2020
man, i don't want to sort through dickpics in a tiddy game.
also you can actually remove red wine stains with white wine
It's times like this that I'm reminded not everyone is bi because I actually enjoyed the dick pic section.

I agree, the only downside about this game is being forced to see dicks even if you can actually make a choice in the game where you state you don't want to deal with those. Shame, but the game's still good and fun to play.

Does anyone have the changelog of this new version?
Honestly, I've looked high and low and I can't find anything more than saying that the new day has been added. Other than that, I don't think there is one. I do know that the dev browses this forum in particular so maybe he can help you out.

Reactions: darlic and Sullit

Sullit

Jun 2, 2021
It's times like this that I'm reminded not everyone is bi because I actually enjoyed the dick pic section.

Honestly, I've looked high and low and I can't find anything more than saying that the new day has been added. Other than that, I don't think there is one. I do know that the dev browses this forum in particular so maybe he can help you out.
Yyye bi friend

Reactions: GuyDudeson

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
If i buy, there new version?
You can supposedly get v14 if you sub to their shitreon.
if you buy the game on itch, you'll get v13 and be 1 version behind the patreon version because reasons (greed)

*snip*
the least they could've done is respect the player's choice when it was asked.

hhrichards

Dec 11, 2020
man, i don't want to sort through dickpics in a tiddy game.
also you can actually remove red wine stains with white wine
You can now skip past the dickpic section in Day 14, although it's very short anyways.

And no, you can't remove red wine stains with white wine, it's a common myth tho :)

Reactions: Sullit

graaarg

Jun 10, 2017
Here's a quick hacked index.html to basically disable gameplay for v13. Just lets you click whatever and still pass. On PC just replace index.html with this, no idea about Android.

For future reference: when you're checking photos the game sets $result to 10 and reduces your score by one for every incorrect choice. You need to have a score of at least 9 to pass, except for Kurt because he demands perfection.

I just did a find/replace for "set $result -= 1" to "set $result to 9", which means failures will still get you the "Eh, good enough" dialogue. This means Kurt still fails, but I kinda like that and I'm lazy so :p If you want to avoid that as well just set result to 10 instead.

Last edited:

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Just so you know, one of the sets in iirc day 10 is wrong, I've done it dozens of times and am not able to figure out what the correct sequence is. It's the set starting with Maddie, not the first one though this is after she goes to the bathroom for the first set of pics then gets you to work, saying she'll take more later on. You then have to do some sets while she's waiting for a while to not be suspicious.

tnbounds

Jun 21, 2018
Is there a way to skip the minigames for the whole game? I don't want to start over for a new day.

GuyDudeson

Mar 6, 2020
You can supposedly get v14 if you sub to their shitreon.
I'll admit that I really don't like subbing to Patreons either which is exactly why I got the game on Itch but there's no need to be mean about it. If I'm being honest, this is probably my favorite way I've seen a developer both keep the lights on with a Patreon (since it's like the best way for a lot of these sorts of games to get funded) and still respect users that don't want to spend money every month just to jerk off to fictional breasts (but not penises if this thread is anything to go off of lol)

And plus hhrichards is really active in this forum and is profoundly chill about us mooching off of their* good graces. There are worse developers out there by far so try to be nice.

*(I actually have no idea what hhrichards' pronouns are and its not like a lot of devs are asked that question very often so I'm sticking with "they" until further notice.)

hhrichards

Dec 11, 2020
I'll admit that I really don't like subbing to Patreons either which is exactly why I got the game on Itch but there's no need to be mean about it. If I'm being honest, this is probably my favorite way I've seen a developer both keep the lights on with a Patreon (since it's like the best way for a lot of these sorts of games to get funded)
Thanks Guy! Yes the sad truth is I can't make this game for free, I need to pay for food & to keep a roof over my head :)

The game is $2.80 on itch.io which I think is reasonably priced.

Last edited:

hhrichards

Dec 11, 2020
Hello folks, just wanted to let you know that Day 14 is out on Itch.io, & Day 15 is out on Patreon. Here's a taster:

Group 144.jpg

Itch.io:

Patreon:

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes