4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Stupid question maybe, but is there a guide or at least a general suggestion on how upfront should I be in asking for selfies (especially in more provocative situations)? Does Sophie gets angry if I start flirting or asking too much about Maddie?

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Stupid question maybe, but is there a guide or at least a general suggestion on how upfront should I be in asking for selfies (especially in more provocative situations)? Does Sophie gets angry if I start flirting or asking too much about Maddie?
Nah man have fun, Sophie like this but u might miss some scenes with the different choices u make on the chapter you're playing.

But your choices don't carry forward to the next chapters

Reactions: Loyo

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Played 10 minutes, this is way too much like actually being a minimum wage drone. Does it get more interesting?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Well I have to be honest I didn't expect much from this game when I started it, I extracted the apk using PeaZip went in and ran the HTML and was absolutely shocked at how enjoyable it was, the flirting between the other operators was great, and the little bit of intrigue was also brilliant, nice bit of illegal flirting with a customer

Very enjoyable game and absolutely worth subscribing to

EthanEnhancer

Jul 11, 2021
What's the main appeal of this, are the characters animated? the writing? the gameplay? Genuine question, not trying to be a dick. Just curious, considering the art and having a decent following and all.

zucite

May 22, 2019
What's the main appeal of this, are the characters animated? the writing? the gameplay? Genuine question, not trying to be a dick. Just curious, considering the art and having a decent following and all.
I came on to post a general "great game" comment but might as well make it a reply to your question.

For me, the appeal is the excitement of texting with your co-workers (and trying to prompt them to send you sexy selfies). The main gameplay of accepting/rejecting photos is mildly sexy and mildly fun. It can be repetitive, especially when you do a batch, get one text from a co-worker, and immediately have to do another batch, but a round takes like maybe 30 seconds, and the texting probably wouldn't be as much fun if you didn't have to wait for it a little bit.

So I personally thought it was a great game, but it's definitely for people who enjoy a fun little tease, and probably not for those who are looking for high-quality animated sex scenes.

Serupiko

Aug 30, 2018
Played 10 minutes, this is way too much like actually being a minimum wage drone. Does it get more interesting?
imo gets worse with time lol, more and more photos (and requirements) between messages, and some of the messages are like ''Will be ready soon, have some more photos to moderate!''

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes