4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

hhrichards

Dec 11, 2020
imo gets worse with time lol, more and more photos (and requirements) between messages, and some of the messages are like ''Will be ready soon, have some more photos to moderate!''
Thanks for the feedback, I'll bear this in mind! I actually thought that people would prefer the part of the game where you look at the selfies, & the chatting is a distraction, but from your feedback it seems to be the other way around, haha!

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Looking at selfies is fun, but also progressing with the "LIs" can be fun as well

icakicak

Jun 21, 2017
Now, waiting for DL link windows port for this version of the game. I mean, in this thread. Not on patreon or itch.

hhrichards

Dec 11, 2020
Now, waiting for DL link windows port for this version of the game. I mean, in this thread. Not on patreon or itch.
The Windows version is right now at less the price of a coffee :)

Lepradus

Oct 24, 2022
Oh sorry, is this only for free games? I didn't realise.
This place is for "pirated" or just free games lol, almost all of the people in here are cheap stakes and do not want to pay for a game, and i admit, i am also one of them, but its because i don't really have that money lol. That's why i become a rat and get the free versions that can be obtained.

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Really loved this game! Refreshing gameplay, had to get used to the artwork, but it worked. And the whole premise was really good. Unfortunatly the link in the game to give a review didn't work. I'll atleast leave one here. Loved this game ! Gonna go to part 2 now!

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes