3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
ehhh this may be dumb, but which settings? the game preferences just show the normal options
It looks like something's fucking up in the persistents, since changing the names on the script file doesn't do anything, but deleting the persistent (at the consequence of losing all your progress) does. I managed to get around it by inputting the command in the console (which you'll need to enable using Unren or a similar program.) Just type "dirtycop = "Dirty Cop"" or whatever name you want to replace it with and tap enter. If I had to guess, the dev left a placeholder value like "dirtycop = ", which the script didn't attempt to pull until they were added in.

P.S. I'm not an actual techie, so I've no idea of the specifics of anything.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
It looks like something's fucking up in the persistents, since changing the names on the script file doesn't do anything, but deleting the persistent (at the consequence of losing all your progress) does. I managed to get around it by inputting the command in the console (which you'll need to enable using Unren or a similar program.) Just type "dirtycop = "Dirty Cop"" or whatever name you want to replace it with and tap enter. If I had to guess, the dev left a placeholder value like "dirtycop = ", which the script didn't attempt to pull until they were added in.

P.S. I'm not an actual techie, so I've no idea of the specifics of anything.
Rename her in the settings and it will fix it.
ok, both of these infos were used, i fixed it, start the officer day in the train, click on the 3 lines on the bottom right, click on the gear below the "?" and change woman name to " Dirty Cop".

The dirty cop don't sit when you command her, right? she just stands, and force you to sit, or i'm just not triggering her sitting

It's funny how this game is "simple" yet is fun to play, i hope that o get a housewife added, bigger tits, bigger ass and thighs, "chubby/plump" basically the whole drill

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
ok, both of these infos were used, i fixed it, start the officer day in the train, click on the 3 lines on the bottom right, click on the gear below the "?" and change woman name to " Dirty Cop".

The dirty cop don't sit when you command her, right? she just stands, and force you to sit, or i'm just not triggering her sitting

It's funny how this game is "simple" yet is fun to play, i hope that o get a housewife added, bigger tits, bigger ass and thighs, "chubby/plump" basically the whole drill
Huh, I never realized those options existed. I feel a little silly now.

I don't think she can actually sit, based off of the images in the game folder.

Personally, molesting a lady cop that's supposed to keep you from molesting other people is pretty high up on my list of niche fetishes, but I can see the appeal. I'm hoping the dev expands on what you can do to the girls though.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Huh, I never realized those options existed. I feel a little silly now.

I don't think she can actually sit, based off of the images in the game folder.

Personally, molesting a lady cop that's supposed to keep you from molesting other people is pretty high up on my list of niche fetishes, but I can see the appeal. I'm hoping the dev expands on what you can do to the girls though.
Gimme your thoughts, what you mean by that expansion? maybe new functions like sex toys?(i'm kinda against), new poses? new ways to interact, like kiss(me likey) and options that are available for one girl but not for another to be universal? more positions for the already existing intercourses(like more poses to anal)? or make the girl sit in your lap and just for that you have a whole bunch o new interactions. Options are infinite!; My jam would be(firstly thicker lady) animations, a more open interaction menu and more ways to interact with the girls

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Gimme your thoughts, what you mean by that expansion? maybe new functions like sex toys?(i'm kinda against), new poses? new ways to interact, like kiss(me likey) and options that are available for one girl but not for another to be universal? more positions for the already existing intercourses(like more poses to anal)? or make the girl sit in your lap and just for that you have a whole bunch o new interactions. Options are infinite!; My jam would be(firstly thicker lady) animations, a more open interaction menu and more ways to interact with the girls
I'm hoping for more dialog branches, poses, starting scenarios, and outfits. Like the first time dialogues were pretty good, but replaying the train doesn't really add anything other than start the girls with higher lust. Imagine if they dressed a certain way because they looked forward to seeing you or commented on what they wanted you to do to them or opened up to trying new things after enough exposure.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

pronmayn

Mar 3, 2020
Nicer animations and more outfits and more poses, game is pretty great as it is but could be expanded on

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes