omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Here's a work around for using edited save files, works for me so shouldnt be a problem for anyone else.

-Go to your tokens folder.
So on windows it is under users/"yourPCusername"/appdata/roaming/renpy/tokens
-Open the "security-keys.txt file.
-Delete the key strings under "singing-key" and "veryifying-Key".
(All that should be in the text file then is "signing-key" and on the next line down, "veryifying-key")
-Close the text file, then right click it and go to properties.
-Change the text file to read only.
Close that and restart the game.
Viola! now the save works.

Been using this website for a long time to edit save files since its super simple.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Hey! Look! This game looks nice, might be fun. I should.. FEMALE DOMINATION. Oh for fuck's sake...
Don't worry, it has both! From what I remember, one of the options is to change the character from their default personality into something more dominating or submissive. So if you don't like female domination, just...don't pick that option, lol.

Here's a work around for using edited save files, works for me so shouldnt be a problem for anyone else.

-Go to your tokens folder.
So on windows it is under users/"yourPCusername"/appdata/roaming/renpy/tokens
-Open the "security-keys.txt file.
-Delete the key strings under "singing-key" and "veryifying-Key".
(All that should be in the text file then is "signing-key" and on the next line down, "veryifying-key")
-Close the text file, then right click it and go to properties.
-Change the text file to read only.
Close that and restart the game.
Viola! now the save works.

Been using this website for a long time to edit save files since its super simple.
Or, you can add a .txt file to the game's directory. Call it something like dev_mode. The contents are:

init 999 python:
config.developer = True
config.console = True

This will enable the developer console (shift D) to show variables among other things, and shift O to open the regular console, so you can edit them. Though I haven't found a way to edit the player name...for some reason, when you use the crack, if you name the characters their default names, it changes your character's name as well...

Reactions: omegashrn

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Don't worry, it has both! From what I remember, one of the options is to change the character from their default personality into something more dominating or submissive. So if you don't like female domination, just...don't pick that option, lol.

Or, you can add a .txt file to the game's directory. Call it something like dev_mode. The contents are:

init 999 python:
config.developer = True
config.console = True

This will enable the developer console (shift D) to show variables among other things, and shift O to open the regular console, so you can edit them. Though I haven't found a way to edit the player name...for some reason, when you use the crack, if you name the characters their default names, it changes your character's name as well...

If you use that editor I linked it shows you all the variables, so you don't have to play a guessing game with them. Can just go in and change numbers of everything.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
If you use that editor I linked it shows you all the variables, so you don't have to play a guessing game with them. Can just go in and change numbers of everything.
I suppose it's a good thing to have the list and the editor on the same screen. I kinda prefer the dev_mode version, as you can just copy/paste the text file to every game, rather than finding the individual security keys files, but both options are good :D

Reactions: omegashrn

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
I suppose it's a good thing to have the list and the editor on the same screen. I kinda prefer the dev_mode version, as you can just copy/paste the text file to every game, rather than finding the individual security keys files, but both options are good :D

I know some devs like to make the actual variable a different name than what it's called ingame to fuck with you as well, which is mildly annoying even using that editor.

1.10 star(s) 8 Votes