youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LewdSouls-1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
In the public version of the game, there are many features, scenes and many cutscenes depending on the story of the characters. we wanted to advance the Patreon Version with DLC logic and actually what you see on the Patreon page are extra features that come as mods to the game since we chose to make the game this way. We're making 5 different games and between the 5 games I should point out that there are no differences. The DLC logic we're all used to. 5 games will get the same and major updates every month also Patreon versions will only receive minor updates.
Just posting a bug that seems pretty easy to recognize: Training with strength Captain earns me strength, training with intelligence Captain earns me intelligence and training with agility captain earns me Strength instead of Agility.
Also just a note you can chat with a girl (normal chat) repeatedly without passing time and put her into 100+ on trust and lust in 1 day then outright sleep with her.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
sites like this steal the dev's work.
Says the guy that donates to said "Pirate site".......... I'm sorry, but sites like this are the best way for Devs to be discovered by the masses like us. Without this site, most devs works would die in obscurity; never discovered and never played.

And IF the dev does good work and makes a good product, we can support them if we wish. How do you think a lot of devs make thousands of dollars a month? Certainly NOT by hiding 60% of their games behind a sleazy paywall.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Says the guy that donates to said "Pirate site".......... I'm sorry, but sites like this are the best way for Devs to be discovered by the masses like us. Without this site, most devs works would die in obscurity; never discovered and never played.

And IF the dev does good work and makes a good product, we can support them if we wish. How do you think a lot of devs make thousands of dollars a month? Certainly NOT by hiding 60% of their games behind a sleazy paywall.
I think 99% of the developers here would disagree with you. In the big picture, it's extortion.

Can you logically explain why a dev would paywall his game. I don't think you can, and be truthful at the same time.

(The donation was made back in 2018)
Digital media piracy will never stop, so I have accepted that, but that doesn't mean I like it.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
1.10 star(s) 11 Votes