Unity Lewd Sprites [Ch. 11] [Hyperbearmart]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Frytkosz555

Aug 11, 2017
im having a problem with the glezile in the graveyard, whenever i find a new one it gives an experience, but when i talk to them again or find another one it disappears. It is also not showing up in the tab menu as a creature i've seen. haven't had any other issues so far
Same, anyone figured out what to do with it?

Reactions: mrra

vinnie1121

Feb 24, 2022
I think the graveyard puzzle is bugged. I lit all the pedestals but the statue still says I haven't. Also the Glezile's experience bar won't go up even though I found all of them. Its stuck at 0.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Did this project die or what? It's been more than four months.

EDIT: NVM found this on dev's Patreon page so I am reporting a "ONHOLD" for this game

Hey folks, recently I've encountered a bit of creator burnout. I was trying to produce too much content too quickly as well as keep up with everything else going on in my life. I'm going to take a little break from Lewd Sprites project and let my creative juices get flowing again.

bigboi648

Oct 14, 2019
wasn't this game abandon or am i thinking of another game with the same art style
Did this project die or what? It's been more than four months.

EDIT: NVM found this on dev's Patreon page so I am reporting a "ONHOLD" for this game

Hey folks, recently I've encountered a bit of creator burnout. I was trying to produce too much content too quickly as well as keep up with everything else going on in my life. I'm going to take a little break from Lewd Sprites project and let my creative juices get flowing again.

MiraiYandere

Dec 8, 2017
Anyone else stuck at 4 recorded Glezile? I found 5 but for some reason it only shows 4 and I can't finish the EXP Bar.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes