Unity Lewd Sprites [Ch. 11] [Hyperbearmart]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Ramos92

Mar 9, 2021
This game is lowkey pretty nice lol I got bored once, got stuck once but keep coming back to play the next update. So glad that there is some animations now or else I'd get bored again. Look forward to another update!

Ramos92

Mar 9, 2021
I'm assuming that it was just some Snowy Tundra and maybe some other sprites? I enjoyed it, Just wanted to makes sure that I'm not missing any others

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Game's actually pretty good for what it is. Kinda wish all, or most, of the scenes were animated but I get how much extra work that is. Has potential to end up with quite a lot of decent content.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
how do i use this?
Extract the file first from rar, and then enter the game file and you will find a file named saves, put the extracted file there

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
From Patreon:

"Stepping Away From Lewd Sprites...

Hey folks, just wanted to let you all know I will be stepping away from Lewd Sprites indefinitely. The project has become a bit complicated to keep going on the technical side of things, adding chapters has become quite a stressful and daunting thing to me. I would like the clean it up a little and tie it together with an ending of some sort but I cant say when that would happen.

I know this project is the main reason most of you are here, and I've been so grateful of all the support for the project, and I am truly sorry to anyone who will miss Lewd Sprites...

But this does NOT mean I will not be creating more stuff for you! In fact, I would like to get myself set up in such a way that I am releasing more content, more often. (And of a maintained higher quality.

You can still look forward to sexy girls, monster girls, fantasy, adventure, all that stuff! I hope to post more smaller projects on a more regular schedule. Thanks so much for participating in the past, and I hope you are excited as I am about the future!

And now maybe more than ever your input could greatly affect what shows up here, please leave a comment or a DM with any input you may want to share, and as always thank you so much for your support! "

well, very sad,i was looking forward for this game

here the Link for the last version of the game in

• Sad
Reactions: laugh

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LewdSprites-CH11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Blond

Aug 1, 2020
new area is south of the huge lake area that east of the 3rd town, its below the bridge that moves, super narrow one

Reactions: vvyvern
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes