Unity Lewd Sprites [Ch. 11] [Hyperbearmart]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Monn

Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone have a save up until littlehump, I seem to have encountered a glitch where I am stuck under the map and am unable to escape

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
The F key is buggy as shit, I get a whole bunch of dialogs all at once and can never get out of a dialog chain

zate

Jan 21, 2021
Here is my save for v0.8
Missing one character for some reason
Unzip the file and place it there
for some reason when I put your save everything is restarted and nothing appears

Reactions: mrra

Kuku2213

Oct 3, 2017
for some reason when I put your save everything is restarted and nothing appears
Make sure you delete the original file first and playing v0.8
also where did you put the file

Last edited:

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Are sex scenes animated in this game ?
I'm considering playing it

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
This game has little engagement here but is also up to chapter 9 with nebulous information. What's going on here? Is this one of those "hidden gems" or is this a "cult following" kind of thing. Also, why is the changelog N/A for every chapter?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LewdSprites-CH1-9-0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

bigboi648

Oct 14, 2019
This game has little engagement here but is also up to chapter 9 with nebulous information. What's going on here? Is this one of those "hidden gems" or is this a "cult following" kind of thing. Also, why is the changelog N/A for every chapter?
just some peoples personal taste in the creators view also has like 100 people supporting the game on patreon so people enjoy it. not me tho i just keep this game updated based on patreon when i can. also theres not much being added so no point really in adding changelog at least in my opinion

Mudila321

Feb 9, 2021
Непристойные спрайты-ГЛАВА 1-8
[спойлер=ТОРРЕНТ (Windows)] [/спойлер]
торренты rpdl не связаны ни с F95Zone, ни с разработчиком этой игры.
Если у вас возникнут проблемы, пожалуйста, используйте эту тему или присоединяйтесь к нам в !

Мы занимаемся краудфандингом, !​
hi, there are some problems with this, could you reupload the torrent file or tell me where you can find the 8th part?
1672620546443.png

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes