zzuzn

Jun 4, 2017
It was such an old game using pictures from the anime. Called Life with an older sister. Other name - BigSis.
So this game Lewd Story is one on one with that game.
The same story lines, replicas, in fact, are practically the same, and the actions too.

Did the developer lack the imagination of his story?

Pictures - yes, of course, better than some random anime, but still it is not beautiful.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You said you have a couple cars you were looking to sell.
nice picture from the front with a nice angle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

more seriously, that's exactly how alots of peoples see games here.

check OP > see nice renders > conclusion : "WOW game is awesome !"

i dont mind about the description, as i get tired of that. just another similar plot like thousands others incest games.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Like the UI design, looks nice
+ Jessy looks nice. Kinda generic face but damn, that body
+ THANK you for letting us compliment her boobs without getting a game over
+ Maria's body is smoking
+ Thanks for switching up the outfits for every day. Didn't like Jessy's day 1 clothes, liked the new ones better
+ Photograph guy looks like a cook which made me laugh
+ The female cop is hot af
+ Loved the fantasy / dream sequences
+ Teacher is hot
+ Animated loops are well done
+ Mika might be the hottest chick in the game
+ Nina and Kira look interesting, I like it
+ I really smiled about the non-existing subtleness of your sis reading "My Brother My Lover" hahaha
+ LOVED the teasing
+ Mom looks alright, nice body
+ Damn, that lingerie shopping with sis was smoking

+- Molly is meh

- I don't like the info on the start screen telling us that some scenes are left out to be added later. I don't really like replaying games, I'd rather have a consistent timeline of finished events so I can just load my final save for the next version
- I hate Jessy's clothes on day 1. Her shoes look like they were made for grannies
- Marias's face is meh, she looks kinda used up
- The rendered food looks really gross
- Didn't like Kelsey

I really enjoyed the game and Jessy is just awesome. I might forget about a dozen games I play in a week but I'll remember her. She's hot, funny, packs a kick (robbery scene) and is all around fun to be around. Really loved her. Good writing, good renders, great entertainment value. This game has a MASSIVE amount of content and I really enjoyed the writing, the constant horniness.

I'm really looking forward to the next release. Really good game. I checked the images after playing and rn it seems like there is only one ending. Can't wait for more content.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Sis: "I heard the photographer is fucking hot"
*Sees the guy*
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
*End of the scene is genuinely funny*

Come now, guys, don't tell me you think this game isn't hilarious :sneaky:
No, it really isn't. The german word is "fremdschämen", which means being embarrassed for somebody else.

Reactions: Not_mordin

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I've got the feeling that this game was again done in rpgmaker or at least sandbox style but was converted hastely into classic VN format.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
It was such an old game using pictures from the anime. Called Life with an older sister. Other name - BigSis.
As in description: "The game is based on the original game from Mugetsu. "

The same story lines, replicas, in fact, are practically the same, and the actions too.
I also know Bigsis game. Main line looks the same, but many things is different. So I can't say that all another exept images 100% the same. Some episodes were definitely not in the original.

Did the developer lack the imagination of his story?
Yep, look VirginTown below

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
gonna check this out.. dont care if story has been told before.. in fact this type of story is as old as time itself.. and id say 99.9% of every story/film/song written today has either been done before or is heavily influenced by older works. Im just happy stuff is being made and shared :)

Reactions: Rythan25

madek12

Aug 13, 2016
The English and the level of writing is atrocious and that is what stands out to me the most. Some scenes have dialog and descriptions that do not match what is on the screen. Sorry but having nice renders is not enough.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Graphic and animation: (y)
Text (correctness, readability): (n)
All in all I would say it's promising, but there is room for improvement.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Gave it a try because of the curvy blonde sister... (dat ass! :love:). The renders are mostly nice.
Pity that most paths are not implemented, it leaves a lot of holes in the story. Speaking of story, so far there isn't one: only a generic bro/sis living together, and not much background.
Basically you can only have a relationship with your sister/roommate, all other girls are not available ATM. Pity, as the teacher looks really good... The attitude of the MC, and affection points with the girls, change how the story goes. You can be a loving brother, a hardass dick, a perv or even a passive wallflower.
It is (painfully) obvious english is not the dev's first language, though the spelling is not so bad.
This might be worth playing in a few updates if the devs give us a fully functional game with a proper english version.

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes