macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
people shouldnt listen to me..lol..i'm a grumpy finicky old man ;)
not your fault.

peoples shouldnt just instantly get opinion and hype from a description and few CGs. i dont understand why peoples still instantly consider something amazing without even giving a try to it.
i would like to sell them a car .... or two.. :sneaky:

Reactions: loikl and B2B2

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
*looks at the synopsis*
*looks at the banner*

Is anyone else just getting a "My Cute Roommate" feel off this immediately?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The writing and English are both horrible. It was like reading an uneducated teenager's mindless drivel.

The story is so scattered and random. There are many choices that were pointless and many meaningless scenes. There were some scenes where it seemed like something else should be happening or that there should be other choices available.

It's all so weird.

The renders are the only thing about this game, that is not totally horrible.
glad to know i'm not the only one that felt that way...

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
people shouldnt listen to me..lol..i'm a grumpy finicky old man ;)
Those are the type that tell you like it is with no sugar coating, review heard loud and clear. Hopefully it will take a turn for the better in the future and not stay as you describe it.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
not your fault.

peoples shouldnt just instantly get opinion and hype from a description and few CGs. i dont understand why peoples still instantly consider something amazing without even giving a try to it.
i would like to sell them a car .... or two.. :sneaky:
Throw in some of that sweet chicken bubble butt and we might have a deal!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Those are the type that tell you like it is with no sugar coating, review heard loud and clear. Hopefully it will take a turn for the better in the future and not stay as you describe it.
69% of the renders are great..the "roommate" is stunning with an ass to die for..her friend looks like a 75 year old waiting to happen though..her face is messed up bad..LOL...the dame who licks her hoohaa in the restaurant bathroom has a fucked up face too..the teacher is a beauty...probably the hottest in the game..the "mom" is there for people that want giant tit blondes and nothing more..the asian extortionist is same as ya see in too many games...the dame ya help who pays ya 100 is another typical daz render but she's cute..SO..if ya want to just look at renders..there is some good there..the game itself needs a shitload of work because there is way too much "huh? WTF? WHY?"

Reactions: genthrow

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Throw in some of that sweet chicken bubble butt and we might have a deal!!
a deal to free entrance in a asylum ?

its not very recommended if you are in good condition , you know... :sneaky:

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
69% of the renders are great..the "roommate" is stunning with an ass to die for..her friend looks like a 75 year old waiting to happen though..her face is messed up bad..LOL...the dame who licks her hoohaa in the restaurant bathroom has a fucked up face too..the teacher is a beauty...probably the hottest in the game..the "mom" is there for people that want giant tit blondes and nothing more..the asian extortionist is same as ya see in too many games...the dame ya help who pays ya 100 is another typical daz render but she's cute..SO..if ya want to just look at renders..there is some good there..the game itself needs a shitload of work because there is way too much "huh? WTF? WHY?"
So she's one of those types that surround herself with fuglies so she looks 10x better than she actually does.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Can't play this. The text hurts my brain, both by engrish and by stupidity. The mc has choices that are none, and is railroaded to be a tool. Good luck, I'm out.

Edit: Maybe I should read the comments first, before commenting myself. Sorry for repeating what already had been said!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The armpit beauty contest is strong in here :sneaky:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Sis: "I heard the photographer is fucking hot"
*Sees the guy*
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
*End of the scene is genuinely funny*

Come now, guys, don't tell me you think this game isn't hilarious :sneaky:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The ui for the text make my eyes hurt. sometime the background is too light and the text color is hardly readible for me must be my eyes getting worse everyday.

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes