Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Is the dark stuff all optional? like the gangbang or no?
All the information is in the OP. Almost everything is optional especially scenes like that. If you for instance choose the Good Paths you wouldn't even know they exist. On the Dark paths it depends on what choices you make for those scenes to show up.

Anyway all choices clearly marked so it's not difficult to navigate through the game.

Something else:
New links up, going to have to wait for the uploaders with two small but important bug fixes.
(Sorry, F95 staff, I really dislike bothering you guys.)

PC:
MAC:
ANDROID:

Labras The Labrerer

Nov 10, 2019
All the information is in the OP. Almost everything is optional especially scenes like that. If you for instance choose the Good Paths you wouldn't even know they exist. On the Dark paths it depends on what choices you make for those scenes to show up.

Anyway all choices clearly marked so it's not difficult to navigate through the game.

Something else:
New links up, going to have to wait for the uploaders with two small but important bug fixes.
(Sorry, F95 staff, I really dislike bothering you guys.)

PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
ANDROID: Mega
Thanks for the readily available debugging and fixing, awesome work as always:D, now I just have to wait some hours since Mega hate my poor shit ass country and even with a free account I have 1,8 G daily limit to download shit.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
why isnt graces living room scene in hildas house starting what do i need to do to trigger it
Was a bug, check two posts above yours and it's fixed/downloadable. I already reported said links though the F95 staff is always very busy so it might take some time.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2019
God, I fucking hate this game. First, it saddles you with it's retarded "prologue", which, of course, has nothing to do with anything. Then, when the sandbox starts, you can't even go straight for the content you're actually interested in. What's the fucking point of the "sandbox", if I have to sequence-fuck every whore in the game, any-fucking-way?

Jun 4, 2022
God, I fucking hate this game. First, it saddles you with it's retarded "prologue", which, of course, has nothing to do with anything. Then, when the sandbox starts, you can't even go straight for the content you're actually interested in. What's the fucking point of the "sandbox", if I have to sequence-fuck every whore in the game, any-fucking-way?
I'm so confused here. You hate the game because you can't get to the parts you want to right away? It almost sounds like you don't actually want it to be a game. But I mean, it's not as if you didn't know that it was gonna be like that because you must've read the tags right?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lewd Town Adventures [v0.14.2 Fix] [Jamleng Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.14 Beta -> v0.14.2 Fix [33,0 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Mar 14, 2019
I'm so confused here. You hate the game because you can't get to the parts you want to right away? It almost sounds like you don't actually want it to be a game. But I mean, it's not as if you didn't know that it was gonna be like that because you must've read the tags right?
As I said: I hate the game, because it first saddles you with it's retarded, useless, and linear prologue, and then drops you into the "sandbox", which is also fucking linear. So, now, instead of letting me get to the parts I'm interested in, I have to click on every fucking clickable shit, like I'm brute-forcing a password, again.
Or at least, that's what I'd be doing, if I didn't alt+f4 this shit, and came here to rage-post instead.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
Jun 4, 2022
As I said: I hate the game, because it first saddles you with it's retarded, useless, and linear prologue, and then drops you into the "sandbox", which is also fucking linear. So, now, instead of letting me get to the parts I'm interested in, I have to click on every fucking clickable shit, like I'm brute-forcing a password, again.
Or at least, that's what I'd be doing, if I didn't alt+f4 this shit, and came here to rage-post instead.
I can understand that kind of frustration to a point, but then you have to do some critical thinking on your end (this isn't a shot on you, btw, more a generalisation of and for other players) The prologue isn't usually a precursor to the game mechanics, but to the game's story so you have a history of the world. And for as annoying as it is that you can't get to do what you want to do, remember that the game has a story behind it, and requires progress with certain characters to continue moving on.
This isn't the only game with sandbox gameplay that does this, and I'd like to believe you know this. So then you have to weigh up whether or not those parts that you like are worth going through the parts you don't. If they are? Just do what you have to to get there. If not? Don't play, but also don't complain about it. The game is the game and the foundation of it, that you don't like, isn't being replaced no matter how much you rage at it.

My own opinion of this game: there are elements that I don't enjoy, and that do frustrate me. But I will either get over it, or take a break until I believe I can get over it. But overall I enjoy the story and the characters, and look forward to what happens next in hope of being entertained

Reactions: Groundslam

Spike935

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone got full save, replay/scene unlocker or just know what to type in console to unlock everything?
I keep getting stuck, and event hints does not help at all.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Hmmm. I just noticed that when I click on the journal, it says Chapter 3 in the top right, but when I go to the map, it says Chapter 2. That's funky.

Reactions: Jamleng

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
So when the character gets gangbanged on the public stage (Dark Paths), is that the finale for that character?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So I got a question haven't picked this up yet but looks interesting. For the Routes I see the typical love/corruption but if you do corruption do you have to side with the evil guys? or is this a you can corrupt but say F U to the BBEG?
TLDR
The game starts with you being forced to join top tier human trafficking ring that caters to the rich and powerful because
You then start using drugs to corrupt girls.
You then choose to either take down the human traffickers from the inside (light path), or genuinely become one of them (dark path).

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, haven't played in a while and have new computer (so all unnecessarily forced to save on internal HD even when having a save folder in game) so lots of new stuff. Down side, too much content for design, creates a grind of a different level. Having the characters triggers interdependent means you can't really ignore anyone. The hints are good, but the days are too short, it worked a long time ago with less characters and content, but not so much anymore.
As for the hints, should be more like the game (I can't remember name) involving incest, alien DNA and an underground lesbian sex club that is in a physically impossible design. The hints appear to be using similar script, but literally tell you when another specific character must be dealt with first, not just when it will be available.
Like the art and such, hate the way scenes happen in the first few days in the brothel, especially blaming someone for not knowing things only the angry character could've informed them of needing to do, not do. Vague directions simply to berate the MC. Having the sister there so readily, and obviously, yet having no info from either of them or anyone else of any substance. It is my guess she will be his final test, break her in every way.
Anyways, a couple more time periods per day and better hints and slightly fast scenes. The amount of text per scene is pretty good, but when we are still left without essential information until we grind for how ever long doing entirely unnecessary tasks is not game.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Jamling I just finished with chapter 1 I found some more
well I'm off to start chapter 2 and here's hoping I don't see anymore.
They don't HAVE to trigger on the days stated, that's just the earliest the event can trigger if you meet all of the requirements.

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes