VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
Please tell me we can put ramoray in a body back

also bruh this mc...i thought he get less stupid but i guess not.

edit: srs why did yall write him like this i can understand if he was dumb at the start but no way this mf has not wised up at all post chapter one come on

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
please give us the option to screw ramoray, and/or find a scientist of equal power and intelligence to replace ramoray

Prawal shakya

Feb 23, 2022
Encountered a bug where on day 65 Stella's storyline doesn't trigger and not even after that so the game is stuck

Can someone give me a save file after this event

Last edited:

Anarae

May 25, 2018
I dont think so bc v0.14.5 is already 2gb apk and v0.99 very big update
The 2GB limit is a poor excuse others have managed to find solutions to this issue (Renpy and Unity have workaround) developers need to stop ignoring Android users especially if they want us to subscribe or donate

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
bruh having a long ass monologue because he found out a girl was stalking him lol my man you creep on your sleepin sister and mom sit tf down :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit: ohh my god i swear i wanna flatline this "boss"

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2018
Not sure if i made some wrong choices, but is there an ending where Chad gets to meet his mom?

I played good path and freed all the breeding gals, and it seemed like Charlotte was kinda on MC's side, but then I still got the torture ending.

And while I'm at it, is there ever an option to fuck Ramoray or Emma/Helen on the good path? Even the endings I got straight up said it never happened, not sure if I missed out.

Last edited:
Reactions: vilewe7570
4.10 star(s) 90 Votes