Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
The journal isn't perfect, but sufficient. I'd definitely improve that before working on a detailed walkthrough, for sure.
Yeah, that's planned for sure, every update the journal gets a bit better.

I get the need for a walkthrough/quest-log/journal kind of thing but it's not really needed since there are hundreds of events in 70 in-game days, so there is always something to do. Quite a few are outside of the journal as well and I think lots of players won't ever get to see them because they're only focused on the journal/quest-log.

In general, if you don't ignore characters and visit them every couple of days or so the journal is very spot on.
But since everyone plays in a different way or ignores certain characters as a whole you can get locked out for a while or can get certain quests out of order.

It's difficult to make it so that it's 100% accurate because that would mean a more linear story that would be blocking players from advancing quite a few quests which is something I don't want to do because it beats the purpose of free-roaming.

An option would be to change the hint system and have them include the requirements for each and every quest.
Or just make certain hints better/more clear for certain quests that players get stuck on more often than usual, like opening the store/bar which I have been doing up till this point.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
...</clip>

An option would be to change the hint system and have them include the requirements for each and every quest.
Or just make certain hints better/more clear for certain quests that players get stuck on more often than usual, like opening the store/bar which I have been doing up till this point.
The in-game journal is mostly good. Certain quests need to be made more clear and that's all. For the most part, though, you've done a great job.

Reactions: Xo Mo and Jamleng

Tormented101

Jun 1, 2021
Can someone help me? I want to progress Eva, but all the guide says is "you'll briefly meet Eva soon enough" but nothing is happening after a multitude of days, so I have no clue

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Can someone help me? I want to progress Eva, but all the guide says is "you'll briefly meet Eva soon enough" but nothing is happening after a multitude of days, so I have no clue
The event of meeting her briefly has to do with Tanya. Basically it all comes down to this:

When playing Lewd Town Adventures, please make sure you’re visiting the girls in the journal every couple of days.

If you skip even one character for any reason, you possibly may encounter out-of-order events or lock you out of progressing the rest of the game.

Certain characters' storylines are interwoven so much that avoiding one specific girl for any particular reason could possibly break the immersion and sequential flow of the stories we are telling in this game.

There are a few cases where this is possible, the coming update I'll improve it a bit to make things even clearer.
In general, things are pretty smooth though so that event will trigger after doing a few of the other character's events.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The event of meeting her briefly has to do with Tanya. Basically it all comes down to this:

When playing Lewd Town Adventures, please make sure you’re visiting the girls in the journal every couple of days.

If you skip even one character for any reason, you possibly may encounter out-of-order events or lock you out of progressing the rest of the game.

Certain characters' storylines are interwoven so much that avoiding one specific girl for any particular reason could possibly break the immersion and sequential flow of the stories we are telling in this game.

There are a few cases where this is possible, the coming update I'll improve it a bit to make things even clearer.
In general, things are pretty smooth though so that event will trigger after doing a few of the other character's events.
That's great info but I had one tell me to progress one girl after day (50 or 60 something) then once that was done the other girl open and all her days was way back in the 30's.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
What is this game? lol I just found this and just.....what? Chad was so weird like someone trying way to hard to write a memey douche, then the break up seen happened and I'm just speechless Lmao, like what? Chads a good guy? WHAT IS THIS GAME?! lol 10/10 haven't played much but 10/10 ffs :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm::ROFLMAO:

Aug 27, 2021
What is this game? lol I just found this and just.....what? Chad was so weird like someone trying way to hard to write a memey douche, then the break up seen happened and I'm just speechless Lmao, like what? Chads a good guy? WHAT IS THIS GAME?! lol 10/10 haven't played much but 10/10 ffs :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm::ROFLMAO:
It's just parody. Good parody, but I warn you, sometimes it's pretty fucked up. But still great game :D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, Chad is... something. He made an absolutely terrible first impression but ever since then he's been a great friend always there for our guy when he needs him.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
How exactly did this game get kicked off from Patreon?
Mostly, to put it lightly, because of some very sad people. This lead to Patreon playing the game and they came up with quite a list of things that had to be changed which to this day I don't agree with.

Corruption = no consent = rape.
Emily, Mia and Nina were seen as loli thus being underage.
Mc was an adopted orphan but that still counted as incest in their eyes.

If they actually applied those rules to their platform, half of the games on their website would have had to be kicked off Patreon.

Simpy put, they demanded we remove half the content and change many of the characters which is just crazy. Instead of changing the entire game, we abandoned Patreon and went for Subscribe Star instead.

4.10 star(s) 90 Votes