Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
will it focus on the church sisters/granny or is that a later update
The focus is on the poll winners, but we have tried to involve as many of the almost 50 characters in the game story progression. IDK who the "Granny" is in your mind, as the oldest female character in the entire game is in her 40s.

Both Good and Dark paths are receiving a lot of focus. Perhaps a bit leaning more toward the Good and NEUTRAL paths, but still, there's a load of twisted and wild fun to be had.

The Church characters did not get much focus this round, with only a couple of smaller events for them and some casual conversations.

In the next update (a few months after 0.13 becomes available), we plan to really push for darker themes across the board, as stuff will get seriously difficult for everyone, depending on how you play the game.

Last edited:

Zulbel

May 11, 2018
I really wanted to see more dark path Hilda, so little sad.
i was thought have more dark path in this uptade, because last was focus on good path.
Anyway, i can t wait to see your work :)

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I really wanted to see more dark path Hilda, so little sad.
i was thought have more dark path in this uptade, because last was focus on good path.
Anyway, i can t wait to see your work :)
I highly recommend joining Subscribestar for early access to the beta and access to the special cheat code for Subscribestar members. and let us say it unlocks special replay gallery in the game. also, I am a Subscribestar member and I'm loving it.

laxuss

Jul 19, 2019
umm the screen goes black for every scene until the end of it.
is that normal?
its just black screen and text?

Thrasher935

Dec 10, 2018
We use Koikatsu by Illusion. We use existing, modified, and original characters.

We use existing, modified, and made-from-scratch custom maps (rooms, areas, environments).

We animate, pose, and render every image and animation by hand or using modified animation loops.

We also Photoshop a ton of it, so we can have custom textures, logos, and unique in-universe artwork.
Koikatsu Party or After Party???

laxuss

Jul 19, 2019
Sounds like you may need to try reinstalling the game. Perhaps an unzipping glitch.

It could also be your computer graphic drivers.
Press Shift + G in the game.
Change the renderer to any other option, you might have a OpenGL or DirectX issue.
Exit and relaunch the game to ensure best results.
I figured it out.
apparently if you have no audio output device it legit doesn't even try to load the video

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes