TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
What is this game? lol I just found this and just.....what? Chad was so weird like someone trying way to hard to write a memey douche, then the break up seen happened and I'm just speechless Lmao, like what? Chads a good guy? WHAT IS THIS GAME?! lol 10/10 haven't played much but 10/10 ffs :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm::ROFLMAO:

Aug 27, 2021
What is this game? lol I just found this and just.....what? Chad was so weird like someone trying way to hard to write a memey douche, then the break up seen happened and I'm just speechless Lmao, like what? Chads a good guy? WHAT IS THIS GAME?! lol 10/10 haven't played much but 10/10 ffs :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm::ROFLMAO:
It's just parody. Good parody, but I warn you, sometimes it's pretty fucked up. But still great game :D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, Chad is... something. He made an absolutely terrible first impression but ever since then he's been a great friend always there for our guy when he needs him.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
How exactly did this game get kicked off from Patreon?
Mostly, to put it lightly, because of some very sad people. This lead to Patreon playing the game and they came up with quite a list of things that had to be changed which to this day I don't agree with.

Corruption = no consent = rape.
Emily, Mia and Nina were seen as loli thus being underage.
Mc was an adopted orphan but that still counted as incest in their eyes.

If they actually applied those rules to their platform, half of the games on their website would have had to be kicked off Patreon.

Simpy put, they demanded we remove half the content and change many of the characters which is just crazy. Instead of changing the entire game, we abandoned Patreon and went for Subscribe Star instead.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes