Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
Before I begin playing this game, I'd like to know what the Light Path and Dark Path do in terms of gameplay and story. Are there exclusive scenes for one path that are not available in the other, or does it simply change the dialogue?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have noticed people posting false information here. I'm truly sorry that has happened.

It's a bit frustrating to players and we, the devs alike, when someone tosses complete BS into the forum. Really stinks up the place.

2 key points and I'll shut up:

There is no grinding required in this game. At all. Money is given as it is needed. There are no stats to grind, like energy, strength, sneaking, or anything like that. So anyone who says they hate grinding for stuff, have obviously not played the game.

NTR is avoidable, especially on the "good" path. It's up to the player to decide if they want to select the choice labeled (DARK) very clearly or (Sharing) or (Group Bukakke). If you love that stuff, it's available. If you hate it with a passion, then DO NOT select those options...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to acknowledge/accept that you can't argue with Stupid, Stupid is incapable of understanding logic/reason and Stupid will always be louder and more insistent than you.
I don't know whether to praise or chastise you regarding your choice to lock things behind Date triggers, most of the complaints will likely be founded on people having their instant gratification blocked by these.... "Why do I need to play the game to see all the scenes Wahhhh!"
Personally I tend to cheat a lot too, but I kinda like how the Date triggers troll cheaters (I'm contrary like that). I have a little chuckle each time I see someone bitch or whine because they tried to cheat, but were frustrated by the limitations of their cheating method (...and just when they were patting themselves on the back for being all big brain).

It sucks you get the backlash of all this misinformation, but it is a predictable consequence of locking content being any kind of barrier. There are just too many lazy, stupid people in this world to avoid it, but don't give in, don't cater to idiots. (y)

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Before I begin playing this game, I'd like to know what the Light Path and Dark Path do in terms of gameplay and story. Are there exclusive scenes for one path that are not available in the other, or does it simply change the dialogue?
They both start the same, dark path sticks with pimping and whoring. There's a lot of corruption, NTR, sharing and swinging. MC's a real dirt bag, whores out his sister, whores off his mother, whores off some absolutely sweet as can be girl who's missing some limbs. Gets NTRd by a childhood friend and whores out her mother.
Meanwhile Light path is wholesome romance, harem, pregnancy and a bit of a hero fantasy.
MC's a pretty decent guy. Rescues his mother, protects his sister, helps get the scientists who saved his life to help the crippled girl, helps save his childhood friend and fucks her mom, rescues some girls from prostitution, lot of wholesome good vibes.

Lots of sex on both paths and I'm pretty sure at this point most scenes are universal, just because there's a lot of content before the path split.
I'm not a fan of NTR so I only know surface level about the dark path but what I do know is it gets really dark.

Reactions: Shadowen and mrttao

Hinatsukino

Jul 15, 2018
Keep playing... The beach becomes more interesting later in the game...
I mean... I'm past or at day 100. She was mentioned, popped up for a frame, and poof. Haven't seen her since. Most everyone is at "This is it for this version." or whatever. So, I don't have too much more to do, it would seem. I'm guessing that that is what you were talking about. Either that, or I will actually be surprised. I was also meaning for her to be one of the girls. Buuuuuuut, I shall continue and see.

Interesting enough game, however. It does keep my attention. :D

Oh... And Mia isn't appearing in the kitchen. That was supposed to happen after day 80. Dunno if my game is broken or I need to do something else for that to be triggered. Also don't know if that not triggering is messing up other events. At the pool she says she's home everyday in the evenings, but I've not seen her there since the pool thing, I think... Might've been one event after that, but can't remember.

EDIT: Actually, it's looking like anything to do with my "Old house" isn't triggering, anymore.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
They both start the same, dark path sticks with pimping and whoring. There's a lot of corruption, NTR, sharing and swinging. MC's a real dirt bag, whores out his sister, whores off his mother, whores off some absolutely sweet as can be girl who's missing some limbs. Gets NTRd by a childhood friend and whores out her mother.
Meanwhile Light path is wholesome romance, harem, pregnancy and a bit of a hero fantasy.
MC's a pretty decent guy. Rescues his mother, protects his sister, helps get the scientists who saved his life to help the crippled girl, helps save his childhood friend and fucks her mom, rescues some girls from prostitution, lot of wholesome good vibes.

Lots of sex on both paths and I'm pretty sure at this point most scenes are universal, just because there's a lot of content before the path split.
I'm not a fan of NTR so I only know surface level about the dark path but what I do know is it gets really dark.
I find it hilarious how literally every fetish I consider trash goes into the dark path.
And literally every fetish I like goes into the light path.

It is downright impressive how well the author nailed it.

Also if anyone is concerned about the MC passing on his ugly genes, don't worry.
His new balls were grown from genetically engineered cloned tissue.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Go to the beach, walk to the park, her trailer is there.

Like I said I think I've visited every location (possibly twice) and it doesn't pop when visiting the training room.
Thanks a lot, found the issue. Sorry about that.

how many new ntr scenes in this update?
One.

Reactions to 0.12:
Cheers for the nice summary, always very fun to read those. You're right about Chloe, lol.

I'll also check out what's up with the Principal hint.
The bar scene triggers after meeting Roxy in Massagy Massage, I could make that a tad clearer I guess.

I also hope you spotted a bunch of the new changes in the code that were implemented thanks to you. You've been credited in the patch notes. Thanks a lot.

*Snippy Snip*
EDIT: Actually, it's looking like anything to do with my "Old house" isn't triggering, anymore.
That sounds kinda impossible. If you weren't able to figure it out, feel free to send your save and I'll gladly check out what's going on.

How much money is needed to buy the house?!?!?
About 750k after the housing crisis which you'll get automatically during the story.

Cademead

Sep 26, 2020
Has there been any saves or gallery unlocks added? cuz i could find any when i looked but wanted to ask

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Has there been any saves or gallery unlocks added? cuz i could find any when i looked but wanted to ask
Gallery unlocker for 0.12. Should work on later versions though won't know until you try.
This does use code introduced in Ren'Py 7.4.7 so older versions of this game won't work with the commands renpy.mark_label_seen() and renpy.mark_image_seen()

Don't know why the Ren'Py version isn't in credits seeing as it's the game engine running this but 0.12 is on Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801.
sad_renpy_tom.png
Made with

69bluetooth69

Apr 22, 2020
Thanks a lot for the report. That Natalie one does trigger, but the journal does not seem to update for some reason. Especially with older saves it looks like it can cause issues. It's not a major issue but does look sloppy. It's fixed in my current build, might upload it later but I'm kinda waiting to see if more things get found so I only have to do that once.
Okay, but what is the event? Is this from a previous update? Because I can't get any scenes to trigger in Natalie's room on this update.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Okay, but what is the event? Is this from a previous update? Because I can't get any scenes to trigger in Natalie's room on this update.
I'll get a fixed version up in 24 hours. Those events in her room were available in the last update as well so it could be that you've already done them.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
Okay, so I played the game a little bit, and by little bit, I mean only the light path and some of the dark path, and I have some thoughts on the dark path, which is fine, but I did not get too far into the dark path because it was boring for me, and I did abandon it in the middle, so I am not the best judge of that path.

So now for the light path, it's okay, I'm not that far into the game to say it's good, but that could change once I finish my light path MC.

And now for the thing I really want to discuss: the game's MC. He is the ugliest piece of dog shit I have ever seen in my life of playing H-games, so dev, if you wanted to make the MC hateable, you did it perfectly.

Even after his face change, he still looks ugly as shit, not dog shit, so that's an improvement. I wouldn't mind if the prologue was changed so that instead of being hit by a car, we as players have the option to take a different path that changes the entire story.

The change I would like to see is that instead of being hit by a car, he is insulted so badly that he breaks, and then he gets a rope and decides to meet the afterlife, and then it cuts to the best character in the game.

Chad is the glue that holds this game together; he is the single best character in the game. I wouldn't mind if the MC died in the light/dark path, and it was later revealed that it was Chad who was the main character all along.

So now for my final thoughts, I like the light path and I also think the dark path is boring in the beginning if it changes later in the game I would still not care now the MC of this game is Dog shit in appearance he is ugly as shit in the entire game even after his appearance change I would not care if he dies and this games best character is Chad his story needs to be expanded no you know what Chad needs a game for himself that guy great

Is it unfair for me to judge the MC only based on his looks? Yes, but that's reality; people like attractive and beautiful things and dislike ugly things, and the MC is dog shit in appearance. I don't care about inner beauty or the fact that he might be a good person; he's not it for me.

Well, that's all I can say.

4.10 star(s) 97 Votes