meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
If you choose dark path after being light path does it retroactively change your decisions to dark? or do i need to restart

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
If you choose dark path after being light path does it retroactively change your decisions to dark? or do i need to restart
You can run different paths together so no need to restart.

Sadly there is a big inconsistency with mixing Paths with Lilly and Sophia in this update though that will get fixed in the next one.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Bottom right corner - super cringe, 0 lore nor plot, 0 literary value, graphomaniac joke, bait and a waste of time. Ty for puting this ... book in the lore section, it's like it wasn't enough a ton of blunt straightforward feed lore material all at once
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
its been a while since I played and I didnt know what I was doing for most of the time. I want to return but I have a question. Is the whole being a part of industry avoidable. I mean where does the good and bad path begin. Can I just refuse the offer to work for them or I must work but I can bee good? Where exactly is the choice for good or bad? Sorry but I cant explain it better.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
In short:
You have a major choice for 1 girl around Day 28-30 that makes her and her mom happy (good) or very lewd (dark).

You have a choice around Day 45-50 that makes a certain character whole again and happy (good) or turns her into a whore (dark).

Around Day 69, depending on how quickly you play the game (being a sandbox)... A major event happens that ends Chapter 1 of the game and starts Chapter 2. At the start of Chapter 2, after sleeping - player is given the MAIN PATH choice: GOOD (harem, hero, pregnancy, fatherhood, fight for freedom) or DARK (ntr, pimp, no pregnancy, no kids, fight to make the organization strong)...

After that, individual characters will either have good or dark outcomes...
Understood. Thanks

4.10 star(s) 97 Votes