丨MasterKey丨

Nov 30, 2020
Which path should I take if I want harem ending?

Is there a harem ending on dark path?, I'm reading some comments and from what I gather on dark path is that there will be a rival and my MC will be in prison while he watch his women get fucked by his rival is there a way to avoid this ending on dark path?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Is there a harem ending on dark path?, I'm reading some comments and from what I gather on dark path is that there will be a rival and my MC will be in prison while he watch his women get fucked by his rival is there a way to avoid this ending on dark path?
That's the Gary ending. There's also a dark mostly harem ending where MC ends up the boss of the mansion and keeps business going. I haven't played the dark path, I just watched the dark ending through URM, so take what I say with a grain of salt. MC ends up with most of the girls in his harem. Some of them leave town, some of them have less than happy endings. MC also doesn't actually love most of them, family, Nina, maybe Elsa and maybe Chloe notwithstanding. There is a dark harem ending though.

Reactions: 丨MasterKey丨

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
As you can see, the main page links are 3.1 GB and the "compressed" version is 3.1 GB... That's because we already compressed it to the max potential before posting the official links here. From a fully UNCOMPRESSED 45 GB.
You want me to congratulate you on something everyone else does...?
Okay, bro.

Also, side note, we don't compress the games - we simply repack them.

Reactions: AhrimanH

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020

Choice menus have 2-5 options. Not all choices lead to dark or good.

If an option will lead toward the Dark path, it will say "(Dark)" with the choice label text.

If an option will allow other male characters to have any type of sexual interaction with your love interest, it will say "(Sharing)" or "(NTR)" with that option label.

All menus that do not list any option with Dark, Sharing, or NTR in parentheses will be neutral and more about having fun with no path diversion.

Any menu with those labels - the options without them are "Good" path.

The loving, romantic Harem path is Good path. To play this route, choose any option offered that doesn't have Dark or NTR in parentheses.

The misogynistic, master-slave "harem" is Dark path. To play this route, choose options with Dark in parentheses every time it's offered.

The NTR (cucking) path is only available on the Dark path, so choose Sharing and NTR options whenever offered on the Dark path.

Which ever route you prefer is up to you. Dark is avoidable. NTR is avoidable. Good Harem is avoidable. It's all up to you selecting the route you desire.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a walkthrough of the game?Which shows all the endings
Just read the OP.
There are 2 endings, good and bad that is all.
I have not got all the way through yet so have no idea if it keeps going afterwards or not.

As for the walkthrough its built into the game and no one has done one otherwise.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Is there a walkthrough of the game?Which shows all the endings
Just read the OP.
There are 2 endings, good and bad that is all.
I have not got all the way through yet so have no idea if it keeps going afterwards or not.

As for the walkthrough its built into the game and no one has done one otherwise.
The Task Guide is an in game walkthrough yes. However it leaves out random events.

As story developer, I have made a walkthrough for both Good and Dark routes - up through version 0.13 (game task day 123). It's missing everything added for 0.14 through the end of content. That includes a few events prior to Chapter 3 that were added in 0.14, which need to be done before Chapter 3 starts.

It's exclusive to subscribers. I'll be updating it sometime in the next 2 weeks. Right now, I'm doing a week of gig work to pay some bills that I can't cover otherwise.

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes