GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
alright, I've been stuck on this one for the past several updates unable to progress:
1649165102262.png

Every time I visit her at the house, it just says "Talk to Emily" and then "How are you?". Nothing happens other than the same conversation over and over. What do?

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Hey Jamleng your game is pretty interesting and even though I don't like some of the aspects I'll still be playing it to the end.
Just wanted to ask, will you give players the choice to shoot that bitch Ramoray's head off in the end because I'm so itching to do just that. There are characters on my hit-list like her, that shithole Don, that fucking prick Gary and the Boss. The world can be cruel but these shits are pure evil.
Anyway just take it as a suggestion. But it would be so satisfying to just blow these assholes up.
Keep up the good work and lots of luck ahead.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hey Jamleng your game is pretty interesting and even though I don't like some of the aspects I'll still be playing it to the end.
Just wanted to ask, will you give players the choice to shoot that bitch Ramoray's head off in the end because I'm so itching to do just that. There are characters on my hit-list like her, that shithole Don, that fucking prick Gary and the Boss. The world can be cruel but these shits are pure evil.
Anyway just take it as a suggestion. But it would be so satisfying to just blow these assholes up.
I'd love to shoot Ramoray in the head too but she's a lot more nuanced than that. If you decline to work for Lewd Paradise at the beginning of the game then you unlock a secret ending where she pretty well moves Heaven and Earth to give the MC and his family a good life. Like ya she definitely comes across as a pure incarnation of evil but there's definitely a little more than that hidden in her head and I hope we can explore that a bit before hopefully blowing her brains out.

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
I'd love to shoot Ramoray in the head too but she's a lot more nuanced than that. If you decline to work for Lewd Paradise at the beginning of the game then you unlock a secret ending where she pretty well moves Heaven and Earth to give the MC and his family a good life. Like ya she definitely comes across as a pure incarnation of evil but there's definitely a little more than that hidden in her head and I hope we can explore that a bit before hopefully blowing her brains out.
Oh wait, I also got that ending but I didn't see anything like Ramoray did anything for the MC. But I hope you're right, as crazy as she is, I do hope to see some change in her behavior.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Oh wait, I also got that ending but I didn't see anything like Ramoray did anything for the MC. But I hope you're right, as crazy as she is, I do hope to see some change in her behavior.
Hilda, who's liver would've already been horrifically damaged lives, and Rose has absolutely no memory of working at Lewd Paradise. There's no hint of anything horrible happening to Sophia or anyone else in the MC's life and he has a happy ending. If I remember right nobody even remembers the MC being in that accident. So she deletes years of trauma from your family's memories, lets the MC keep his new face and body, frees Rose and saves Hilda without ever exploiting any of his loved ones.
Like she's still total trash but she kinda went all out for the MC in that ending and I'm really curious if there's anything left with that side of her to explore.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
alright, I've been stuck on this one for the past several updates unable to progress:
View attachment 1741316

Every time I visit her at the house, it just says "Talk to Emily" and then "How are you?". Nothing happens other than the same conversation over and over. What do?
That's strange. I just had a look and it's very easy to trigger basically not needing anything unless you never sleep in MC's room?
If that's not the case it almost leads me to believe somewhere during the past updates your save file got messed up.

I can take a look at it if you'd like.

Yeah, some characters are written to be hated, lol.
They'll get what's coming for them eventually though so no need to worry about that.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That's strange. I just had a look and it's very easy to trigger basically not needing anything unless you never sleep in MC's room?
If that's not the case it almost leads me to believe somewhere during the past updates your save file got messed up.

I can take a look at it if you'd like.

Yeah, some characters are written to be hated, lol.
They'll get what's coming for them eventually though so no need to worry about that.
You mean my room in the mansion? I almost always sleep there. I also bought the house and slept in that room in occassion.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
You mean my room in the mansion? I almost always sleep there. I also bought the house and slept in that room in occassion.
Yeah, that's what I meant. That Emily quest is basically available right after you've met The Boss.
Feel free to pm/post your save file and I can take a look at what's up.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, that's what I meant. That Emily quest is basically available right after you've met The Boss.
Feel free to pm/post your save file and I can take a look at what's up.
I finally got it to trigger. I visited in the evening and went to the living room. Had no idea I had to go to the living room.

Reactions: Jamleng

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I think I didn't do all of Elsa's story last update. Which seems like a big mistake now. Her story is very good. I like where the light path is going. It's starting to make more sense as to how MC can win against them. But, you can also see a decent conflict arising. I'm so glad we got to meet Nina's baby. She's just adorable.

Reactions: Xo Mo and Jamleng

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
For the store: You'll need to meet Sarah two times. Follow Pamela's path to do this. You'll need to progress Elsa's questline a bit up till the cafeteria. the store opens after day 40.

For the bar: You have to do Sophia's and Emily's questlines for a bit. It opens after day 42 during the evening/night.

Basically it all comes down to if you're stuck on something check on a bunch of other girls.
What's the point of the walkthrough/guide menu if it doesn't show you what to do to progress for certain girls? Sophia's Tasks just says ??? and last time i saw her was when she was kidnapped. The game gives you no indication of how to continue her story after that

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
What's the point of the walkthrough/guide menu if it doesn't show you what to do to progress for certain girls? Sophia's Tasks just says ??? and last time i saw her was when she was kidnapped. The game gives you no indication of how to continue her story after that
Just wait till you see what the quest log says after "???"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But on a serious note, there are up to 300 events in the game of which almost all of them have very clear instructions on where to go. The one you mentioned is basically the only one without an indicator because it's not really needed and to add a bunch of extra drama. (Lilly's journal page tells you what to do since they're kind of linked till later on in the game.)

The whole quest log is there to help players if they get stuck but it's not really required since the game is set up in a way that there are basically 3.1 events every single day around the map excluding a bunch of extra stuff. So feel free to explore a bit on your own instead of focusing 100% on the journal, you might find some cool extra stuff, extra lore, additional scenes and whatnot.

Also, that bar/store stuff has been made way easier to access. In 0.9 the question of how to enter the store/bar was asked hundreds of times while now in 0.10 it's been asked 0 times so far.

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I finally found some free time to play this game. It was on my bucket list for a long time.
What can I say? I'm impressed beyond words. You dev have set the bar high for the rest. Kudos.

PS: Am I the only gen ex here who caught the friends/days of our lives reference under the name D. (Drake) Ramoray? Lol

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Xo Mo and Jamleng
4.10 star(s) 97 Votes