Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Well, I guess there is no love path for felicia lol. Still hope we can get her dad to fuck her and creampie her.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Well, I guess there is no love path for felicia lol. Still hope we can get her dad to fuck her and creampie her.
I wouldn't say that. There are glimpses of her showing her soft side when talking with the servant, though I would laugh if the love path ends up turning her as the tsundere trope way on its head in some way. I have seen AVNs self-aware of the trope, but I have not seen any AVNs attempt to subvert it.

Dark path with her is pretty straight-foward: make her as hatefuckable as possible.

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
hy how do i bring cloe(the green heard girl) to the doc? also
are all main girls implemented or are you going to ad more?

Last edited:

Wieczor

Mar 9, 2018
I'm stuck at Sarah quest which includes buying cake. I'm at 58 day and bought cake several times but Stella ain't doing what she supposed to do. Is it bug or I'm missing something?

Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
0.10 just came out and we took a small break.
Right now, Jamleng and I are working on 0.11 and it's coming along nicely. Plenty of new content, but it takes a lot of time to ensure the quality and accuracy of the renders, animations, writing, and code.
Like all good games where the focus is QUALITY: It will be ready when it's ready.
If you wish to keep up to date, check out Jamleng Games . Or click the discord link in the post above yours... We are very active on Discord every day.

FYI - the trend has been 2.5-4 months between releases. It depends how many events we write and add, and how long it takes to render it all.
Some events are 20 animations/images, others are 200 animations/images or more. The approximate image/animation count per update is between 2000-3500.
Between the 2 of us,

Please be patient. We are doing our best, but also have to shut off the computer and enjoy life outside of developing the most amazing, lewd game of them all.
No rush, you guys are doing god's work. Impressed the development and animations are being done by a team of only 2 people

Reactions: Playerpd and Xo Mo

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Like many things in good games, some elements may be too 'lewd' or 'extreme' even for some, which is why we added:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If fans like what we did, then we will do more of it. If some think it's too wild? Well, we have to wait and see who's not gonna need tampons, don't we?

I am a huge fan of Hazumi & Pregnation (aka pregstate)... So when I asked Jam if we should, he asked me to show me what I envisioned. The only complication is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If that issue doesn't bother you, we won't worry too much about it.
My only criticism of that was that the choice boiled down to either having to wait outside, or actually delivering the damn baby ourself! WTF Lisa!? I know we have a lot of experience with vaginas, but we are in no way trained for that! Would have been nice to have an option to sit with her and hold her hand instead.

4.10 star(s) 97 Votes