Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Thanks for the reply xomo.

Is there any answer for this part?
I cant tell if I have finished everything on the dark path... All of the women's quests in the quest log... but I cant tell if there will be more stuff with the Don / Big Boss. It seems like there is a big conclusion I am missing at the end but I dont know how to trigger it.
We need some more information about that. If the journal states "This is it for this version" for every character, you're done.
In a normal playthrough, without skipping many days the game's content is finished around day 100.

On that note:
The new update will be done in about 30 to 40-ish days.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
2. Doable, as I have seen a few games where once you make a menu choice, rolling back or returning to that menu of selections has the one you clicked greyed out. It would require a lot of variables to be added, to track the choices, but it's doable. IDK if we will do it, though, because it may break some returning players' save files.
Rolling back blocking other choices is a Renpy builtin, it shouldn't need any custom variables. That said I wouldn't suggest using it, I don't think it would fit the style of the game at all. It's more for giving the choices in choice-heavy VNs more sticking power rather than the kind of sandbox we have here. And is a questionable design decision anyway when players can just save and reload instead.
As for simply highlighting choices that have been made before, that's also available using built-in functionality. The choice screen controls in-game menus, and each menu item passed to the screen has a chosen field that tells if it has ever been chosen before.

Dec 12, 2021
Is there a walkthrough, chart, or guide on the effects of my choices?

I'm (Somewhat) enjoying playing the game, though there are some parts where I'm extremely uncomfortable with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However whenever a choice pops up, and because this game has told me choices matter, I keep feeling like if I pick the wrong options I'm going to enter scenes or scenarios I feel really uncomfortable with.

Reactions: AX333

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Is there a walkthrough, chart, or guide on the effects of my choices?

I'm (Somewhat) enjoying playing the game, though there are some parts where I'm extremely uncomfortable with.

However whenever a choice pops up, and because this game has told me choices matter, I keep feeling like if I pick the wrong options I'm going to enter scenes or scenarios I feel really uncomfortable with.
Choices that alter the game in a very big way are marked with Good Path/Dark Path.
Good Path Sophia is mellow and doesn't have anything crazy going on while the Dark Path goes really far in a pretty bad kind of way.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Choices that alter the game in a very big way are marked with Good Path/Dark Path.
Good Path Sophia is mellow and doesn't have anything crazy going on while the Dark Path goes really far in a pretty bad kind of way.
Still hoping that we might get a route between those two extremes, it's odd that he's running around corrupting everyone else except for Sophie and Lilly.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, both women have a side story of their own. After the first opportunity to give Lilly the drug, their story takes a turn and MC can either go good and help or be careless and Kharma causes something NTR twisty to happen to someone. Depending on Lilly's corruption levels, as well as what choice player makes with Sophia, Lilly has 2 dark trajectories and 2 'good' trajectories.
Yeah, and I'm not into that, I want to corrupt them, not watch someone else do it. But avoiding the NTR puts them on the good path, and so far it seems like at that point he totally forgets about corrupting them. Obviously I've only played up to 0.10 so far, though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Yeah, and I'm not into that, I want to corrupt them, not watch someone else do it. But avoiding the NTR puts them on the good path, and so far it seems like at that point he totally forgets about corrupting them. Obviously I've only played up to 0.10 so far, though.
That's because the good paths have way less corruption in general, they will never get corrupted as they're MC's childhood friend/neighbor. As for making another completely different path for that, sorry but it's not going to happen because the workload is already very intense as it is, let alone for two extra characters.

I know it's not your thing but you could check out the dark paths when 0.11 comes out since it has a lot more corruption and gives you a very different experience. All naughty scenes you don't want to see are skippable.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's because the good paths have way less corruption in general, they will never get corrupted as they're MC's childhood friend/neighbor. As for making another completely different path for that, sorry but it's not going to happen because the workload is already very intense as it is, let alone for two extra characters.

I know it's not your thing but you could check out the dark paths when 0.11 comes out since it has a lot more corruption and gives you a very different experience. All naughty scenes you don't want to see are skippable.
I'm afraid that post is pretty confusing. They won't get corrupted because they're his childhood friend and neighbour? Like Emily, Hilda, etc.? It didn't stop him before.
And I'm not quite understanding the rest either, at the end you say 0.11 will have more corruption with a different experience but before you said that a different corruption path for them won't happen?

Aug 27, 2021
It would be cool to corrupt everyone but without selling them at the same time, just for our private harem. But I understand that it requires a lot of additional work. So I don't expect to see it, and that's ok.

Wait? Lily have 2 different trajectories for both paths? Have you considered write full walkthrough in pdf format? That could be helpful, yet, again if it's too much additional work, than it's ok.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'm afraid that post is pretty confusing. They won't get corrupted because they're his childhood friend and neighbour? Like Emily, Hilda, etc.? It didn't stop him before.
And I'm not quite understanding the rest either, at the end you say 0.11 will have more corruption with a different experience but before you said that a different corruption path for them won't happen?
Now I am confused as well. In the post above yours, you asked for a route in between the dark/good paths for Sophia/Lilly.
This is something we can't do because of the workload that's already involved with creating a game like this.

As for things not making sense, I figured it out since you play both paths which I kind of forgot. I'm sorry about that.

It would be cool to corrupt everyone but without selling them at the same time, just for our private harem. But I understand that it requires a lot of additional work. So I don't expect to see it, and that's ok.

Wait? Lily have 2 different trajectories for both paths? Have you considered write full walkthrough in pdf format? That could be helpful, yet, again if it's too much additional work, than it's ok.
Cheers for the post, I kind of answered it on the post above. As for Lilly, she does not have different trajectories for both paths except for a hidden ending that less than 1% of the players probably will be able to find.
A walkthrough is something that we want to do for sure but with soon over 350 events it's quite the project.

Don't quote me on this since I pretty much always know what to do, but I personally think that with the journal combined with sticking to good/dark paths and saving before a couple of choices it's fairly straightforward.

Besides, I like to have a bunch of "secret" stuff in the game that's not easy to find. I think players that only follow the journal miss out on quite a bunch of stuff, and I'm okay with that. The bigger the game gets, the more complicated it becomes for a single person to have the exact same playthrough as someone else which I think is kind of awesome.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
As I like corruption maybe I will later look for the dark side. So far I will stay with pregnant harem.
I like corruption but not sharing so I'll stay with the happy light side harem :love:
Sure thing, it's also really cool. Xo Mo loves that stuff and made some really interesting scenes.
As for me I like both so I'm always happy to create things like that as well. It's the duality that makes things interesting.
There's plenty of new cool stuff to go on. Generally speaking though, because Good Paths were in the lead, the coming update is 60/40% geared towards the Dark Paths.

With a couple of more weeks to go, I'll give out the full information about the whole update later next month as the early release is planned for July 24th.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Now I am confused as well. In the post above yours, you asked for a route in between the dark/good paths for Sophia/Lilly.
This is something we can't do because of the workload that's already involved with creating a game like this.

As for things not making sense, I figured it out since you play both paths which I kind of forgot. I'm sorry about that.
I'm sure that we already decided to corrupt Emily we just didn't get around to doing it yet. Something about her phoning him and asking him to bring donuts, and him thinking that we can use those as a vector for the drug.
And yeah, the Dark Path is about taking over the organisation, becoming the new Boss, and having a huge harem of corrupted sex slaves.
...And uncorrupted Sophie and Lilly, they fit in there somewhere? It's kind of hard to see how choosing not to corrupt any of them fits in if we're on the Dark Path, but they stand out in particular because there isn't a choice to corrupt them.
I can't really speak about Sophie and Lilly's current Dark route without seeing it, but presumably he will reclaim them at some point, and then the route could be merged with an alternative Dark route where he's the one to corrupt them, it wouldn't be a whole extra route going forward.

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
Is there going to be a ntr route with just ntr or even a little sub route or like a what if. Like if rose takes big boss’s deal to spy on the mc something along those lines? Love the game regardless can’t wait for the next update. Be nice if something like I mentioned will happen i don’t know if you already have plans like that or didn’t but the idea is plausible/interesting enough to be added.

4.10 star(s) 97 Votes