a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Man, that spanking scene was perfect and I wish for more games to have that type of spankings.
Disciplinary spankings is the best.

Please, please bring in more disciplinary spankings.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xo Mo

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Ugh...what a nightmare...after all the time and money i invested in my house i had to dream about that ugly granny and let her insult me? I dont have male friends, but a real woman knows how to handle a razor...
...i dont like where this is going...wake up...Wake Up...WAKEUP...damn...okay, that works too ^^

Okay...until now i just wanted to destroy everything dad built up just to witness him seeing everything falling apart...now i just want to kill him myself...and gary...for the very same reason...i hope it will be possible in the good route to slaughter both of them for threatening rose...

I still wonder...why does a black haired guy have brown hairs in every mirror?

I really hope we can progress with the snob and the bully next time...i need to finally drag some girls into the mansion and i dont accept any excuses or reasons for torturing/beating girls, especially not MY girls...time to humilate them a bit...

Btw, chloe is a story-bug...since you brought her to the mansion she is your recruit and your manipulated contract forbids everyone from doing anything with your children and their mothers including taking them away from you, be it in the mansion or outside, they are yours and chloe is yours...

madperso

Dec 15, 2021
Just a quick issue: I play without the incest part on but the newest update seems to mess with that and now Hilda, Rose and Emily are all my siblings. Any fixes for that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay Nani was restored and sent back to her family and even tried to give MC a free drink to try and 2 days later its saying she is still in the lab.
Lewd-Town-Adventures 2022-08-24 15-25-49-59.jpg Lewd-Town-Adventures 2022-08-24 15-29-36-22.jpg

Reactions: Jamleng

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Just a quick issue: I play without the incest part on but the newest update seems to mess with that and now Hilda, Rose and Emily are all my siblings. Any fixes for that?
use the computer in the MC 's bedroom in the mansion and use this cheat code "Whosyourdaddy-off"

Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
I cannot seem to figure out how to progress with the satanic nuns. The are waiting for corrupted holy water.

1661402031461.png

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Also stuck with ROSE. Nothing new happens in her room and I am on day 108

View attachment 2003794
You need that nun event before the Rose event triggers.
It's exactly what the journal states: Visit the cathedral during the nighttime. (You're there during the day time judging by the background)

If for some reason that doesn't work, feel free to pm me your save file and I'll check out what's missing.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Okay Nani was restored and sent back to her family and even tried to give MC a free drink to try and 2 days later its saying she is still in the lab.
View attachment 2003184 View attachment 2003185
no fair you beat me to the punch:LOL: I have the same issue and I tried not to corrupt Nani screenshot0007.png I went with the second option the next day I went back to the beach bar after still those options pop up so I continued until next two showed up screenshot0011.png and again I chose the second option I was hoping for when I went back to the beach bar the next day is a new option for a repeatable sex scene with Nani on the beach but no it turns out you cannot save poor Nani from what happens to her in the mansion and I don't know if you found out who did that to poor Nani yetthose know who I'm talking about would love to have an option go Negan on that heartless cruel asshole smug pompous ass face of theirs

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
no fair you beat me to the punch:LOL: I have the same issue and I tried not to corrupt Nani View attachment 2003320 I went with the second option the next day I went back to the beach bar after still those options pop up so I continued until next two showed up View attachment 2003393 and again I chose the second option I was hoping for when I went back to the beach bar the next day is a new option for a repeatable sex scene with Nani on the beach but no it turns out you cannot save poor Nani from what happens to her in the mansion and I don't know if you found out who did that to poor Nani yetthose know who I'm talking about would love to have an option go Negan on that heartless cruel asshole smug pompous ass face of theirs
Yes I know who did it and I just finish all the content just now and waiting on the next update.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
View attachment 2003184 View attachment 2003185
I checked it out and it actually works fine during the daytime. The problem here is that you're walking around in the nighttime in which case the laboratory is normally inaccessible. Anyway, good catch and fixed for 0.12.

no fair you beat me to the punch:LOL: I have the same issue and I tried not to corrupt Nani View attachment 2003320 I went with the second option the next day I went back to the beach bar after still those options pop up so I continued until next two showed up View attachment 2003393 and again I chose the second option I was hoping for when I went back to the beach bar the next day is a new option for a repeatable sex scene with Nani on the beach but no it turns out you cannot save poor Nani from what happens to her in the mansion and I don't know if you found out who did that to poor Nani yetthose know who I'm talking about would love to have an option go Negan on that heartless cruel asshole smug pompous ass face of theirs
You can give her a better life though by choosing option one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes I know who did it and I just finish all the content just now and waiting on the next update.
Hope you enjoyed the game and thanks a lot for the reports. They are either already fixed or will be fixed.
Cheers!

Reactions: jadih96207

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Will mc ever put Felicia in her place to change her attitude ?
I hope so because she needs several disciplinary spankings just like the one that Leah got and Leah needs several more to boot.
(I think its Leah. Don't remember how it is spelled.)

Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
You need that nun event before the Rose event triggers.
It's exactly what the journal states: Visit the cathedral during the nighttime. (You're there during the day time judging by the background)

If for some reason that doesn't work, feel free to pm me your save file and I'll check out what's missing.
Thanks! Didn't realize it was nighttime :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is the ramoray liver choice bugged? i said no but the story carried on as if i said yes
Did you get the bad ending and then it went on playing, if so that is how it is design unless you want to stop playing.

Hilda is one of the main NPC's in the game, her and Rose are used to make MC behave.

Refusing the liver Hilda dies and a bad ending/game over happens but then it reverts back to where you agreed and the game goes on.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
hi i downloaded the v0.11.2 but when i open the game it says v0.11.1 and there is no new content am i doing something wrong?

Apr 10, 2018
So there's dark path and good path
I'm guessing all the sharing and NTR happens on the dark path
can I go on the dark path and not see/ do those content?

also how do I open up the breeding lab>
I'm at day 66 and it still isn't open

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Back in 0.4 or 0.5 the idea was to make a path split for her but that has been replaced by Dark/Good paths, so her official choice has been moved to day 68+. In 0.12 that will be made a bit more clear.

hi i downloaded the v0.11.2 but when i open the game it says v0.11.1 and there is no new content am i doing something wrong?
It seems I forgot to update the version number in the game to 0.11.2 (fail) but the game has been correctly updated.

The difference between 0.11.1 and 0.11.2 are only bug fixes so no new content. The new version 0.12 will be out next month with quite a bit of cool stuff added. Progress is going smoothly.

More of a general message:
We'll put in a lot of extra effort ourselves and will get more people for playtesting so there won't be any issues on release.
Usually, we have 5 guys testing the game and stuff still slipped through. The issue with playtesting is that there is loads of content, various locations that change, character interactions that change, optional stuff, and different paths so it's kinda complicated.

So there's dark path and good path
I'm guessing all the sharing and NTR happens on the dark path
can I go on the dark path and not see/ do those content?
Your guess is correct. For now, though, you can play the Dark paths without seeing any of that stuff, except for Sophia's path so be careful. If you are very anti-NTR there may be some references(Which are mostly about gangbangs, group sex, rape-ish content and whatnot). Dark paths go pretty far compared to your average VN on here so be warned. You might be better off sticking to the Good Paths which are also awesome and no ntr stuff whatsoever.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 97 Votes