RPGM Completed LewdCrest Hero: The Townspeople and Monsters are Always Trying To FUCK Me! [v1.0] [yoshii tech]

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Game got nice art but the game play is just terrible and shoehorned in.
The grind to unlock all scenes trough sex grind is so terrible that I ended up using a save editor.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
And also you know a game is shovelware when they put the ending cg in the Preview pic. :V

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
After i meet the dog queen i can't exit the forest. It loop me in the same area.
There's a shortcut that leads right to the exit from the forest. See pic related.

Dooder, shovelware makers don't bother with stuff like animations. This game leaves a lot to be desired, but, personally, I enjoy games that get straight to the point.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
I prefere games that tries to have a story.
My favorite is probably Pregcess of Zeven.
Just because it did the slow burn corruption really well and the male characters there started out looking like they where just the typical assholes wanting to rape her but ended up being really based and actually had strict rules and wanted to actually help her with her end goal.
Like making her cry was heretical.

Reactions: anime66

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
There's a shortcut that leads right to the exit from the forest. See pic related.

Dooder, shovelware makers don't bother with stuff like animations. This game leaves a lot to be desired, but, personally, I enjoy games that get straight to the point.
I can't reach it. It loop me in the area after the dog queen.
Just because it did the slow burn corruption really well and the male characters there started out looking like they where just the typical assholes wanting to rape her but ended up being really based and actually had strict rules and wanted to actually help her with her end goal.
Overally i agree, but i liked how direct was this game as well. The slow corruption of the sanctimonious heroine is so abused it became kinda cringy. It would be nice to have some more games were the heroine is a slut from the beginning.

Last edited:

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
I love slow burns as well, but Pregcess felt too slow and drawn out (especially the overly wordy H scenes).

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Well, is a great short game (very short actually), the art is a good point but for me been this short is meh and the lure is not that interesting (not that I care much about it but it doesn't make me so interested), but it was worth the time. (PS: thx Daedroth for the translation ;))

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Try Princess go Round, the story is ok and characters are good, but the humour and scenes are one of the best I have seen in h games.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Heroine:
"OH NO! The townspeople and monsters are trying to FUCK ME!, just after wearing this ridiculous SKIMPY outfit, :sneaky: which is totally not something I've ever considered... OH NO!"
View attachment 558476
From what I remember from japanese version, her armour gets stolen and she is cursed after loosing a battle with demon king (?).
You start the game naked, in the enemy territory (only demons and people loyal to demon king around) and the micro-bikini is the first clothing you find.
Game got nice art but the game play is just terrible and shoehorned in.
The grind to unlock all scenes trough sex grind is so terrible that I ended up using a save editor.
This circle mostly does CG sets and this is their second game. It's not really a RPG so this probably should be tagged as action/adv.
I don't remember any grind...

0ri

May 16, 2019
Overally i agree, but i liked how direct was this game as well. The slow corruption of the sanctimonious heroine is so abused it became kinda cringy. It would be nice to have some more games were the heroine is a slut from the beginning.
im reminded of nikubenki when i think of corrupted from the start (https://f95zone.to/threads/nikubenki-quest-final-zeton-poison.28822/), though it takes it to the extreme, the character starts out as a cumdump and then progresses through further degenerousy. the battle mechanics were your typical rpgm shite, but it remained a challenge to some degree. thought you may like it.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I've been wanting this game since I say the doggy dick on e-hentai. Thanks.

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
I mean i guess. Wish good art like this would be put to good use instead of short games like this.

Plus the fact she's wearing strings for armor doesn't make it any better.

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
I can't reach it. It loop me in the area after the dog queen.

Idk i really only play female protagonist games for the corruption. When they start off as sluts it can be kind of boring. Like you might as well just look at the gallery instead of playing it at that point since theirs no progression mechanic.

Edit: Same can be said about male protagonist too.

Reactions: Yotsuyu
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes