Collection Video lewdgazer collection [2024-06-02] [lewdgazer]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I have only one complaint against Mr. rf96.
You can give the name and not the numbers, because I don't understand where anything is here at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Not a fan of bdsm. Women are too "devalued" there, as if it were some kind of thing or toy.
Although I'm also thinking in that direction about women :) I just don't like all these things like bandages, collars, and the rest. What it all looks like.
Also, because of the bandages, the eyes are not visible :(

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone have Asuka's Lewd Delinquency and Lily glory hole video? If it's in #1 then what number it's?

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
Not a fan of bdsm. Women are too "devalued" there, as if it were some kind of thing or toy.
Although I'm also thinking in that direction about women :) I just don't like all these things like bandages, collars, and the rest. What it all looks like.
I couldn't agree more especially with the "devalued" part. The only way this type of scenario works for me is when the creator is talented enough to show that the maso in the scene is enjoying themselves. If gags and masks are involved that is not doable, imo.

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
Different strokes for different folks! All that is part of the fun for a sub. :giggle:

I couldn't agree more especially with the "devalued" part. The only way this type of scenario works for me is when the creator is talented enough to show that the maso in the scene is enjoying themselves. If gags and masks are involved that is not doable, imo.
Agreed on the enjoying part, but not regarding gags and masks. There's a lot you can do without touching the face. I try to keep that in mind, just with varying success.

Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Different strokes for different folks! All that is part of the fun for a sub. :giggle:

Agreed on the enjoying part, but not regarding gags and masks. There's a lot you can do without touching the face. I try to keep that in mind, just with varying success.
But I share your love of submission.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: lewdgazer

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
[/QUOTE]

Well, the talented enough fits the bill here. :)

edit: But I still think gags off and good voice acting makes your job easier

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: lewdgazer
Sep 6, 2021
buutttt....heres a counter to make it all palatable. she can moan in french while the ball gag is on her mouth. thatll fix everything.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
buutttt....heres a counter to make it all palatable. she can moan in french while the ball gag is on her mouth. thatll fix everything.
since you talk so hard about the language or accent that you like, then I'll tell you about mine. I like the British accent :)

Sep 6, 2021
since you talk so hard about the language or accent that you like, then I'll tell you about mine. I like the British accent :)
i feel like women tend to like a brit accent more often than not. stiff upper lip patronizing tone to remind them that random men look down upon them, like their dad did. i can def see it for a guy too esp if theyre into slgihtly more dominating women playing teacher..... but heres the thing for me, most of the times, ive felt like i needed subtitles irl to talk to some of the guys/gals ive met

désolé.
i refuse to learn that garbage language.
but i get where you might be comin from.... it gets boring esp if youre in a very very very stable relationship and when you keep starting over new relationships, you dont need any toys/etc to spice things up.... and you wont actually be expected to repond to them if theyre gagged up. major win at times

• Haha
Reactions: jtemper
Sep 2, 2021
BDSM is an acronym....And in it femdom exists, hell one of my favorite animators (that many of the cultured ones on here would know of) is a femdom animator...SO, it's not that women are devalued, it's that the shit you like and watch are devaluing women. I, personally, love it when women take control. It makes things hot (if i just ignore the fact that most women break dicks with their grinding), when a women decides to take more initiative instead of being a pillow princess.

Anonimable

Mar 27, 2022
Hello, guys. Does anyone have "Akali's Poledancing Aftershow" with sound, no watermark? (white and BBC version).
I can't find them :(

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote