Collection Video lewdgazer collection [2024-06-02] [lewdgazer]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Oh man! if you're doing DOA stuff in the future, I would LOVE to see some Tsukushi. I love my nerd girl artist. :love:

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Now that I think, there is King Of Fighters as well, that game has a huge female roster.
Yes. This only shows that the vast majority of content creators are NOT from nor in LATAM.

KoF is, or at least was, huge in LATAM and a lot of the available KoF content that has been made, was made by people with some connection to LATAM. The exception of course is Shiranui Mai but she doesn't count because she's a popular cross-over character for non-KoF games. RIP gg. Anyway yes KoF content would be lovely..... I 'feel' like specifically Vanessa, King, Yuri, Mature & Rose would fit quite nicely into lewdgazer's style. Pics related;

001 Vanessa.jpg 002  King.jpg 003 Yuri.jpg 004 Mature.jpg 005 Rose.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: lewdgazer

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Yes. This only shows that the vast majority of content creators are NOT from nor in LATAM.

KoF is, or at least was, huge in LATAM and a lot of the available KoF content that has been made, was made by people with some connection to LATAM. The exception of course is Shiranui Mai but she doesn't count because she's a popular cross-over character for non-KoF games. RIP gg. Anyway yes KoF content would be lovely..... I 'feel' like specifically Vanessa, King, Yuri, Mature & Rose would fit quite nicely into lewdgazer's style. Pics related;

View attachment 3656749 View attachment 3656750 View attachment 3656751 View attachment 3656752 View attachment 3656754
I was hoping for Athena TBH haha

• Red Heart
Reactions: lewdgazer

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
I was hoping for Athena TBH haha
Sure, but the question is which one? she gets a different outfit each game and some would fit lewdgazer's style but most would not IMO. Personally I like her 2002 look the best but that's not a good style for H-content. Hmm.

Also, unfortunately Athena's age (16-17) might place her outside of acceptable content for the jackholes pushing for bans & censorship under the auspices of 'MUH LOLI'. Yeah I know Athena isn't a loli and so do you but remember that they tried to ban/censor Uzaki-chan because 'SHE'S A LOLI/SHE'S A CHILD!!1!!'. So maybe it's best to avoid Athena content.

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019

I can definitely think of something for Yuri, Mature and Rose, yeah. And a lot of others on the roster, always had an appreciation for Shermie and Angel in particular. Athena is precious too.
Not that I have any connection to LATAM, I just like cool ladies. :cool:

The problem is that there are absolutely no models for the vast majority of them. I have Angel, Shermie and Kula, and I don't recall seeing any other models out in the wild. KoF is just really damn niche.

Reactions: Reyas

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I can definitely think of something for Yuri, Mature and Rose, yeah. And a lot of others on the roster, always had an appreciation for Shermie and Angel in particular. Athena is precious too.
Not that I have any connection to LATAM, I just like cool ladies. :cool:

The problem is that there are absolutely no models for the vast majority of them. I have Angel, Shermie and Kula, and I don't recall seeing any other models out in the wild. KoF is just really damn niche.
I assume you're a fan of fighting games?

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Purely coincidental, i am surprised i even spelled her name right. I just randomly thought of her because i didn't see a vid with her in a long time. From anyone.

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
Purely coincidental, i am surprised i even spelled her name right. I just randomly thought of her because i didn't see a vid with her in a long time. From anyone.
Then it falls upon me... to uphold the natural order and also not animate her. It's a heavy responsibility, but I'll bear it for the sake of not upsetting the cosmic balance in the universe. :unsure:

Sep 2, 2021

View attachment 3656749 View attachment 3656750 View attachment 3656751 View attachment 3656752 View attachment 3656754
My educated guess is a decent amount are Euro/Asia. With a sprinkle of U.S here and there.

Reactions: Reyas

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
My educated guess is a decent amount are Euro/Asia. With a sprinkle of U.S here and there.
euro? nope, at least nothing at a meaningful level.

asia? yeah, that's actually a good point. My mistake, I shouldn't have overlooked the obvious and you were right to bring it up. I was just plain wrong so I will correct it; Asia & LATAM. There we go. I'll stfu and duck out of this thread before I make an ass of myself like that again. gg.

Sep 2, 2021
euro? nope, at least nothing at a meaningful level.
Fpsblack is from a European country. I can't read their language but it's definitely European....And plenty of the artists out there are Russian as well. Any that advertise a boosty? Russian more than likely. How you sound so confident while being wrong is crazy. (at least from the patreon side to keep somewhat on topic it looks like Lewdgazer is either from Canada or U.S), but that could be the registered location/link not being associated with their native languages/country IPs(?).

Sep 2, 2021
View attachment 3659388

How did you deduct that ? :unsure:
Fpsblyck has their Patreon in Russian They didn't sport the Ukrainian flag until more recently (I think more when the issue with Ukraine became more global). My random guess is their wife is Ukrainian and he, himself, is Russian (which sorta explains the Patreon being in Russian). Aside from just picking Ukraine because the whole situation is fucked, there's really no reason to be putting the flag in your name (and I thought at one point he had a Russian flag in his name way earlier on but of course I never sa'd it because I would never forsee this conversation).

If you knew about Internet tokens, when you share a link the chances your language settings are shared as well, is something I'm going off of. It makes no sense to me to have your language be Russian, or any language, (outside of gaming) if you don't at least speak it fluently with the small caveat of learning to speak the language, become more fluent.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Fpsblyck has their Patreon in Russian They didn't sport the Ukrainian flag until more recently (I think more when the issue with Ukraine became more global). My random guess is their wife is Ukrainian and he, himself, is Russian (which sorta explains the Patreon being in Russian). Aside from just picking Ukraine because the whole situation is fucked, there's really no reason to be putting the flag in your name (and I thought at one point he had a Russian flag in his name way earlier on but of course I never sa'd it because I would never forsee this conversation).

If you knew about Internet tokens, when you share a link the chances your language settings are shared as well, is something I'm going off of. It makes no sense to me to have your language be Russian, or any language, (outside of gaming) if you don't at least speak it fluently with the small caveat of learning to speak the language, become more fluent.
_crazy_.gif

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Hell, why restrict oneself to fighting game girls from Japanese games? For example, the ladies of Hellish Quart are beautiful and stylish.

Reactions: uorf
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote