Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Set 40
('though Art only as new
Policy goes...)

Your 'Thank yous' need to go to NoChym who shared also that Set.

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

trapsrgood69

Oct 26, 2020
Hi. Im looking for the Full PSD for this picture (set 34). If anyone has it or knows where to get it would greatly appreciate it.

Reactions: Zulliano

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
So what's the difference between gold, silver, platinum tiers on the gumroad? The prices are confusing me.

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
So what's the difference between gold, silver, platinum tiers on the gumroad? The prices are confusing me.
silver is upto 4k jpgs only
gold is 8k jpgs also steps and lower res psd .. fast video
plat is 8k jpgs 8k psd steps Full reg video

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
silver is upto 4k jpgs only
gold is 8k jpgs also steps and lower res psd .. fast video
plat is 8k jpgs 8k psd steps Full reg video
Thanks for the clarification. It's really redundant the way it's set up on some of them. First, you got silver (12USD), plat (12USD), and gold(15USD). You're thinking to yourself why would gold cost more than platinum, then you go to look at the platinum sets, you're then shown the option to select the true package option here. Which is silver(12USD) gold(15USD) plat(18USD) am I understanding this correctly?

Reactions: Death69inc

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Thanks for the clarification. It's really redundant the way it's set up on some of them. First, you got silver (12USD), plat (12USD), and gold(15USD). You're thinking to yourself why would gold cost more than platinum, then you go to look at the platinum sets, you're then shown the option to select the true package option here. Which is silver(12USD) gold(15USD) plat(18USD) am I understanding this correctly?
Yes only plat page shows all 3 options and the break downs is a bad setup.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes