437355_cover-06.png

Updated: 2020/07/06
Game/Creator: Lexi /
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.052
Game Version: 0.052
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Lexi!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

Last edited:

Enxxrx

Jun 20, 2017
Excellent work! Thanks! Would love a harem path, too. These women are all amazing. Would love a gallery mod too, just to see if it's all worth doing right now, too, if possible. :)

Reactions: OscarSix

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Excellent work! Thanks! Would love a harem path, too. These women are all amazing. Would love a gallery mod too, just to see if it's all worth doing right now, too, if possible. :)
I will release an update for the mod around Friday with a Haram path, a gallery add-on will take some extra time but I believe I can have it ready by the time the next major update is released.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I will release an update for the mod around Friday with a Haram path, a gallery add-on will take some extra time but I believe I can have it ready by the time the next major update is released.
Drooool…..
Friday! Have to wait till Friday?

Reactions: OscarSix

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/02/14: Mod Public Release

0.2:
Added Harem path and modded choices.

Enjoy the attached Mod!
It can also be found on, F95 and .

Note: If you have any feedback please either reply on the Mod's Thread or contact me via F95.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
2020/02/14: Mod Public Release

0.2:
Added Harem path and modded choices.

Enjoy the attached Mod!
It can also be found on, F95 and .

Note: If you have any feedback please either reply on the Mod's Thread or contact me via F95.
thank u very much :love: you are the man (do as he says) (y)

Reactions: Teddy 369

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
is it suitable for chapter one? thanks
The Mod should work with both Chapter 1 and 2. However, it was coded from chapter 1 and as chapter 2 has had no new contented added (yet) I haven't made any additions. If you find any bugs let me know and I will address them ASAP.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
i'm not sure which to download the mega link seems to be updated to version .2 that is found in post #13
but in the op the link(attachment) i think still link back to version .1
walkthrought mod zip - one is 127.2K - but the one in post #13 is 128.2K(and so is the mega link) i think.
glad i've read all post and notice the discrepancy(because my mega download had reach it's quota) i think i'd downloaded version .1 just below the MEGA link... Just saying this should be fix so other don't make the same mistake without knowing.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
i'm not sure which to download the mega link seems to be updated to version .2 that is found in post #13
but in the op the link(attachment) i think still link back to version .1
walkthrought mod zip - one is 127.2K - but the one in post #13 is 128.2K(and so is the mega link) i think.
glad i've read all post and notice the discrepancy(because my mega download had reach it's quota) i think i'd downloaded version .1 just below the MEGA link... Just saying this should be fix so other don't make the same mistake without knowing.
If im understanding you correctly, The link in the OP should be the most up-to-date link. I will check tomorrow morning, thanks for the notice :)

Reactions: Potoum

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
i downloaded both(OP) from mega, and the link(attachment) just below it...
then i downloaded the one from post #13(3 walkthrough mod downloaded)

mega is 129K on my disk, the attachment link below it is 128K , then the one in post #13 is 129k
the attachment link in the OP seems to point to version 0.1 of the mod.
Happy to help :)

P.S. version 0.05c of the game doesn't exist anymore(was updated recently)
but i've DL/install Lexi-Chapter_1_Ep_1-4-pc, then overwrite it's content with Lexi-Chapter_2_Ep_1-pc, then install your mod(overwrite game folder) and it seems to work fine. First choice i see - Ask her [Chelsea Path] , - I'm not interested.
The way i understand it from chatterbox main OP(LEXI), Lexi-Chapter_2_Ep_1-pc is v0.05c, and the mod is still working.

Last edited: