Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
It's an error in communication. Lexi orders a half and half pizza, half bacon, half pepperoni. The MC is trying to ask for the pepperoni side to be pepperoni lovers. Kiko thinks he is changing the order to just a pepperoni lovers. The MC does not just sit there, he tried to keep Kiko from getting fired. But no one listened to him.
This is exactly what I understood the problem to be as I read it. So at least you know it came off as intended to someone. :LOL:

After that, when they were outside. Lexi's apology comes off as someone who isn't so much sorry for what she did as she is sorry for disappointing the MC.

In RL I'd probably avoid Lexi like the plague, Kaylee too for that matter. However, it is a game and it's fun watching all this develop from the outside. The girls look great. The story is interesting. So good job so far. (y)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
@Chatterbox Can you say what the end game is for MC and Lexi? do they part ways (MC ends up going back to his ex and daughter) or does MC and Lexi date/marry or does MC marry Lexi's mom (who divorced her husband) becoming Lexi's step dad?

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
@Chatterbox The story and characters are good. I enjoyed every minute of playing your game. However, please avoid becoming another ignorant developer, -cough- Acting Lessons -cough-
That dev was worshipped by many, which inflated his ego, so when a few others gave him constructive criticism, he ignored them.
Love the current version of Lexi, anyway!

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Chatterbox The story and characters are good. I enjoyed every minute of playing your game. However, please avoid becoming another ignorant developer, -cough- Acting Lessons -cough-
That dev was worshipped by many, which inflated his ego, so when a few others gave him constructive criticism, he ignored them.
Love the current version of Lexi, anyway!
Yes. My comments were uncalled for, and I apologize for that. I wasn't upset about the comments on the Lexi/Kiko scene, or the MC using his imagination. Those are helpful comments. Truth is that at the time I was highly annoyed at a non-constructive comment that was made earlier, and instead of stepping away until I could just forget about it, I went full drama queen. Sorry about that guys.

I will try to be careful about overusing the MC's imagination. Thank you for that. It's a reminder not to overuse that, and to be mindful of when and where that is used.

Lexi/Kiko. I understand how people that have been in Kiko's place would have a strong reaction. This part of the story hasn't full played out yet. Kiko will return. Hopefully it ends up being just a speed bump in your feelings for Lexi.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
This is exactly what I understood the problem to be as I read it. So at least you know it came off as intended to someone. :LOL:

After that, when they were outside. Lexi's apology comes off as someone who isn't so much sorry for what she did as she is sorry for disappointing the MC.

In RL I'd probably avoid Lexi like the plague, Kaylee too for that matter. However, it is a game and it's fun watching all this develop from the outside. The girls look great. The story is interesting. So good job so far. (y)
After Chatterbox's explanation and going back over the scene the impression I now get is the MC is way worse than Lexi in the personality department. His defense for Kiko being only "Wait that's not necessary" and then leaving the pizza place in a huff only to spend his time looking at Kaylee's pictures on his phone out in the street. Didn't even try to apologize to Kiko for what happened or make Lexi do the same after she came out all sorry. Just totally dismissed the situation either way apparently.

Oh and as a security guard leaving your protectee in a public area unattended is a big nono no matter how boohoo you're feeling.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
After Chatterbox's explanation and going back over the scene the impression I now get is the MC is way worse than Lexi in the personality department. His defense for Kiko being only "Wait that's not necessary" and then leaving the pizza place in a huff only to spend his time looking at Kaylee's pictures on his phone out in the street. Didn't even try to apologize to Kiko for what happened or make Lexi do the same after she came out all sorry. Just totally dismissed the situation either way apparently.

Oh and as a security guard leaving your protectee in a public area unattended is a big nono no matter how boohoo you're feeling.
Well he did say he wasn't the one she needed to apologize to. However, you are right he should have done more to rectify the situation if it were real life. Story-wise it gets us where we need to go I guess.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Yes. My comments were uncalled for, and I apologize for that. I wasn't upset about the comments on the Lexi/Kiko scene, or the MC using his imagination. Those are helpful comments. Truth is that at the time I was highly annoyed at a non-constructive comment that was made earlier, and instead of stepping away until I could just forget about it, I went full drama queen. Sorry about that guys.

I will try to be careful about overusing the MC's imagination. Thank you for that. It's a reminder not to overuse that, and to be mindful of when and where that is used.

Lexi/Kiko. I understand how people that have been in Kiko's place would have a strong reaction. This part of the story hasn't full played out yet. Kiko will return. Hopefully it ends up being just a speed bump in your feelings for Lexi.
To be honest, I think I'm just going to focus more on flirting with Kaylee. She's more attractive. Also love her naughty and foxy vibe. Lexi is cool and all but it seems as though it'll take more time and updates to penetrate her pussy.
Hope Kaylee continues to put physical effort in the bodyguard, hehehe.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Kaylee is the one for me!
Not a big fan of the x-ray vision
for me, boobs have to be worked for, or perved for, or... well you get my meaning
Talking talking suddenly BOOBS!
it is a little unrealistic. Now a dream sequence, or imagination while rubbing one out, now that's a tried and tested route for getting some stolen boobage

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
To be honest, I think I'm just going to focus more on flirting with Kaylee. She's more attractive. Also love her naughty and foxy vibe. Lexi is cool and all but it seems as though it'll take more time and updates to penetrate her pussy.
Hope Kaylee continues to put physical effort in the bodyguard, hehehe.
Careful, bad things happen when people turn against the title character. It's not real life, you aren't hamstrung by monogamy, games are gotta fuck them all. Like all stories, there are characters who get more fleshed out further in. This is what got Acting Lessons off track, all the people bitching about the main character not putting out fast enough led to the author killing off characters out of bitterness.

Reactions: Vainglorious

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
His old f95 messages are deleted but his original statements go against that Q & A. I wish I had screencapped them and the harassing messages he received that drove him away, that were also deleted. I'm actually thinking about keeping this thread preserved and a few other threads for great games like this that haven't caught on yet. The trolls inevitably come and ruin things for everyone. Right now, this thread is paradise, just like the Acting Lessons was, then it became hell.

EDIT: This is the Lexi thread so we can continue this elsewhere, don't mean to derail things.

Reactions: Ceesko and Mark17

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
His old f95 messages are deleted but his original statements go against that Q & A. I wish I had screencapped them and the harassing messages he received that drove him away, that were also deleted. I'm actually thinking about keeping this thread preserved and a few other threads for great games like this that haven't caught on yet. The trolls inevitably come and ruin things for everyone. Right now, this thread is paradise, just like the Acting Lessons was, then it became hell.
No, his statements didn't change at all. And I follow that thread from the beginning.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I was enjoying the premise of the old Doppelganger game so I've enjoyed playing this game - the renders are hot and both girls are gorgeous!! For the first time, I actually enjoyed doing a double play through focusing on each of the girls so, at this stage, I hope the dev keeps up the good work - & I might even end up being a Patron! (maybe...) LOL!

Reactions: repuindy and Enyos

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Do you remember guys the little contest ( ) Chatterbox made 2 weeks ago about Kaylee kink?
I am the lucky winner ( not so lucky, Chatterbox already spoke about it, we can say i am the fastest) and i want share this gift with the fans. For them who don't want see a spicy Kaylee before dscover her in the game, ignore this message.
enjoy! Like always guys, if you like the game consider to became a patreon.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Even though I kinda started the whole "x-ray" thing, my intention was never to have the developer actually change anything about the game. I was just stating that, in my opinion, it felt kind of a cheap trick and I didn't really like it. You should just say "fuck everyone" and continue making the game that makes you happy (which is one of the best games ). You will never be able to please anyone, so just do what you think is best.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Do you remember guys the little contest ( ) Chatterbox made 2 weeks ago about Kaylee kink?
I am the lucky winner ( not so lucky, Chatterbox already spoke about it, we can say i am the fastest) and i want share this gift with the fans. For them who don't want see a spicy Kaylee before dscover her in the game, ignore this message.
enjoy! Like always guys, if you like the game consider to became a patreon.
Damn, that's hot.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes