Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well....I just a message from Monster. He said he found Jesus, and so he is quitting, and he deleted everything. I'm a little disappointed that the last 4 months are now wasted. That was one hell of a long time for an update as well.

I suspected that he was quitting when the Lexi Google Drive went down, so I started talking to one of the current team members and putting a new team together. I'm gonna work a little closer with the next team as a consultant.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm not gonna be mad at him. From what he explained to me, these games were affecting his life in a very negative way. He wasn't able to moderate it, so if that's what he needs to do for a better life, I respect that.

But yeah @fauxplayer I agree with you, deleting everything was kind of a dick move. That drive included all the story outlines, character outlines, everything. I had to scramble to see what files I was able to recover after my HD crash. Luckily GamersGlory had a bunch of them. And I have a backup drive now, so I should never lose that stuff again.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, I'm sorry, but fuck him. With everything going on with you, leaving your work in his hands, and then for him to turn around and trash it. That's just being a fucking pile of rotting garbage to you. I don't care if it was affecting him poorly, you don't fuck with someone else's life when their health is in the shitter.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Jesus would have preferred he hadn't deleted everything....
and how do you know what Jesus wants? are you not telling us something? :D

that was a dick move to delete everything. at the very least have it moved to someone willing to continue working on it before getting rid of it entirely. now we face another 2-4 month delay *i has a sad face*
maybe it wont take that long, we can always hope...cmon lets pray brothers and sisters :giggle:

Luckily GamersGlory had a bunch of them. And I have a backup drive now, so I should never lose that stuff again.
and thats already looks very promising

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Ok, I'm sorry, but fuck him. With everything going on with you, leaving your work in his hands, and then for him to turn around and trash it. That's just being a fucking pile of rotting garbage to you. I don't care if it was affecting him poorly, you don't fuck with someone else's life when their health is in the shitter.
Im 99.9% sure he is joking

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yes. When the Lexi Google Drive went down, GamersGlory and myself knew something was up. So we started scrambling early to make sure we had all the files we needed to continue, and find a replacement writer. So I'm not ready to give up on this game continuing.
I'm just real glad you guys managed to salvage the situation so that it's not all gone and lost, it really would've been a bloody shame if all these months would've went down the drain, all in vain.
And I would've hated it if all progress done the past months would've been lost, because there's a certain little girl that is still missing her daddy and need to be reunited with him, that was always my primary goal in the story, haha :)

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Well....I just a message from Monster. He said he found Jesus, and so he is quitting, and he deleted everything. I'm a little disappointed that the last 4 months are now wasted. That was one hell of a long time for an update as well.

I suspected that he was quitting when the Lexi Google Drive went down, so I started talking to one of the current team members and putting a new team together. I'm gonna work a little closer with the next team as a consultant.
Dang that sucks, sorry to hear he backed out without giving you any real warning. I hope your game can find a good group to work on it.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Quite a few odd days o_O
yeah but you know how it is, sometimes some kind of storm needs to happen so things can get back to normal. im very optimistic

Well I wish all the best things to the new team and hopefully this time it works out better for you guys :)
i feel the same way, chatt and Lexi deserve that

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes