5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Daame

May 20, 2022
Very linear unfinished cash grabs where you play the dom which i dont enjoy very little fetish scenes hidden by fucking 10 thousand hours of shitty minigames

I love lezdom sadly this site is weak on it
i mean he has finished his games, the gameplay is decent too. I just am sad for the Mistress vs Slave incident :cry:

Reactions: Ssato243

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
yea,and ? the fuck YOU on about ? you writing to me regarding that why exactly ?
dude,relog why are you multi accounting.
Im not multi accounting, you can ask mods if you so wish. Im asking you when you didnt understand the question. What someone being GAY has to do anything with their ability to make games? :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Daame and Boko43

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
Yeah I am in a room with fairies i can talk to, but the character doesn't move. There's nothing to do and no money to buy stuff with. I think I clicked every clickable thing.. It's not clear what the player is supposed to do to actually play the game.

Ayrus171

Mar 2, 2021
Yeah I am in a room with fairies i can talk to, but the character doesn't move. There's nothing to do and no money to buy stuff with. I think I clicked every clickable thing.. It's not clear what the player is supposed to do to actually play the game.
there is always a merchant in the business tab,defeat him for 50 gold each time,he can be defeated indefenetly and also gives xp for lvl up

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes