2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I think this is bug I happens just after you get to in after saving mila

Reactions: Bartex

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Maybe it is because of the poor translation, but I found myself getting bored because of the dialog. It seems really rushed and only half thought out. I may come back in a few updates, maybe.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76 and Bartex

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i like what i understood my only problem is logic. lol premise is love for you open portals to other demtions but if you've never met someone how can they love you . maybe im overthinking but great start none the less.

Bartex

Dead and Loving It
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
i like what i understood my only problem is logic. lol premise is love for you open portals to other demtions but if you've never met someone how can they love you . maybe im overthinking but great start none the less.

• Haha
Reactions: nidzaaaaa

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
The MC looks unique. Mila is a real cutie! And the other character models look great too.

The renders are of good quality.
The english is good enough.

The story is a bit...rocky right now.

And it's too fast, feels a bit too rushed.
The story could be more elaborate or fleshed out.

A bit more time and renders in between jumps/teleports.

But the MC building an interdimensional harem is darn fine thing,
so keep it up Bartex!

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Furry and not gay ?! that is profanity !! jk, good luck to the developer. I'll wait for a little more content before playing.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Well, i dont like female protagonist games much, but the game looks awesome, renders look clean, sex scenes look quite the horny steamy type, are quite good in my opinion. The bad part for me is that everything happens way too fast and those scenes have 2 maybe 3 images. Its a shame cause theres something good there and is not being used as it should be, for now.

hm4steve

Oct 5, 2017
I hope the game gets finished. The world needs more lesbian furry on human lesbian action. :cool:

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes