4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

keyLOVE7713

Dec 6, 2018
Should I be using some sort of VPN protection for the torrent? Would the torrent get me the whole game with adult patch, or would I just get the same issues as everyone else?

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
Hmm... I was hoping the "watersports" was limited to a scene or 2... But it's happend 4 times now... out of 4.

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
GAH the MCs personality and cowardice pisses me off, I mean seriously who rejects the power that comes with being a full vampire?! FUCK... Other than that story is pretty good

Reactions: sonhot and Red Sand

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
I must say, I already tried both the two part rar. and the torrent download multiples time but I always get the "LibraeS_S2.WAR : File error ". Any solutions yet? Anyway to fix it reliably? Can anyone help me with this?

EDIT:
Well, I'm not sure but I got it working now, after I download and installed Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013.

Last edited:

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Filesupload works fine for me even without 7-zip. The others I tried did not even install.

swanLake

Aug 16, 2020
I must say, I already tried both the two part rar. and the torrent download multiples time but I always get the "LibraeS_S2.WAR : File error ". Any solutions yet? Anyway to fix it reliably? Can anyone help me with this?

EDIT:
Well, I'm not sure but I got it working now, after I download and installed Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013.
I tried the solution but sadly it didn't work, did you perhaps do something else beside that?

J I N X

Jun 24, 2018
err anyone still around here have full save ? found one on sagao but not work.. thx in advance

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
Could we possibly get 1filchier link or something like that? The torrent link is dead, and it isn't on sukebei and the other hosting sites are slower than slow (like 1 whole day slow). Even Nopy is gonna take 4 hours which is just ridiculous for 6 gigs when I've downloaded 15 gigs from the same site in less than 15 minutes.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
omg, that realy stupid story trough....but one this is clearly idiotic, why iris don't have a rout? WTF? Kinda fun to read, but without iris in main rout it's such a disappointment....

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote