RPGM None Lico's Mysterious Errand [RJ352933] [Cotton Candy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

skypa

Jun 9, 2022
this is my translation by doing my self(damn useless Translator++) for game version 1.40

Pro:
- Common Event translate to English (90%)
- All Map(code) translate to English (99,5%) and remain my native language
- Option, UI start, CG rec and remain not sure but majority is translated to English

Contra:
- UI on sex stats not translate (on going, but i was too lazy)
- Item, States and Weapon not translate (on going, priority)

In conclusion, there are still sentences that have not been translated.
if there are errors, please tag me.

Asking latest version game? Please Search by ur self
The only thing I noticed was that the guild quest board stopped opening.
off-screen text and some messages with numbers
1695403569299.png 1695403086926.png

Last edited:

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
there is a download link at kimochi dot info, idk if i can share the link sincr its loli

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
this download link the game latest version 1.40

that game file has been translate, if u want untranslate version ->
Your patch is already added? Because some text are in japanese

AndreSB

Apr 30, 2023
this download link the game latest version 1.40

that game file has been translate, if u want untranslate version ->
Thank you very much for your work. I've been a fan of this game for quite some time, but couldn't find a translated version, so I had to put up with screen translate. You're a savior

skypa

Jun 9, 2022
Thank you very much for your work. I've been a fan of this game for quite some time, but couldn't find a translated version, so I had to put up with screen translate. You're a savior
I recommend trying mtool, I used to always translate using a screenshot, but it’s much easier this way

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Bro... in my patch has some untranslated...
Look the progress Here
I remember a previous guy did a hackjob on this game trying to translate it. I assume your translation has a working battle fuck system and sex stats unlike them. Just want to confirm so when this is finished if someone decides to upload a thread we don't have a repeat of last time with the game.

WhiteLord96

Feb 8, 2022
I don't know the full details but someone else tried to translate the game but as said their methods broke game mechanics as well leading to it being removed along with some discourse.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
oh i see, Spermasahne using MTool but broken the core game
but I can manual translate while using Translator++
i try using MTool is effective for game has not battle mechanic or called standard RPGM/Wolf battle (Turn based)
but its broken for game has different battle mechanic
Yeah i used TL++ incl. manually editing script files with help from someone else. MTool is shit. I hate it. Also my translation is fixed long time ago even working with latest patches, but i'm not gonna deliver it here, so eff you all. That's what you get.

Only because you are not able to read properly, I doubt that you can do a better translation job, but if so, then congratulations.

Minus: (Green = Possible, Yellow = Hard, Red = Not Important)
- UI Brothel, Record, Otakara(Treasure) and Result [pictures file] not translate (Reason: lazy like my cat)
- no warp text (Reason: nah i'm out)
- some dialogue [Torte] and [Noisette] (maybe cian/cyan too) not translate (Reason: idk where that dialogue, maybe on js...)
- Item Wikipedia (book) by category and Category on [Item] not translate (Reason: same reason as point 3)
- Monster Name not translate (Reason: if i translate it, the monster disappear...[error])
- achievement not translated
Bwuaaahahahahahah the easiest shit to translate you can't or won't do? Yeah, good luck with your translation :rolleyes:
Okay translating pictures is annoying, i'm gonna let you pass that. But all the other stuff is hidden in the many script files.
Find the correct ones and translate it per hand using a non-retarded texteditor (notepad is retarded, for example).

Monsters won't disappear if you translate them in every script file the same way. And do not touch anything related to "pumpkin" monsters, they are basically the tutorial enemies. Touch them and the game will be unplayable.

You just have to know what you can AND/OR should edit. Put in some work. And then get rejected by F95Zone when something is not working as intended. Welcome to my world. Welcome to the unthankful Fail95!

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah i used TL++ incl. manually editing script files with help from someone else. MTool is shit. I hate it. Also my translation is fixed long time ago even working with latest patches, but i'm not gonna deliver it here, so eff you all. That's what you get.

Only because you are not able to read properly, I doubt that you can do a better translation job, but if so, then congratulations.

Bwuaaahahahahahah the easiest shit to translate you can't or won't do? Yeah, good luck with your translation :rolleyes:
Okay translating pictures is annoying, i'm gonna let you pass that. But all the other stuff is hidden in the many script files.
Find the correct ones and translate it per hand using a non-retarded texteditor (notepad is retarded, for example).

Monsters won't disappear if you translate them in every script file the same way. And do not touch anything related to "pumpkin" monsters, they are basically the tutorial enemies. Touch them and the game will be unplayable.

You just have to know what you can AND/OR should edit. Put in some work. And then get rejected by F95Zone when something is not working as intended. Welcome to my world. Welcome to the unthankful Fail95!
Jealousy is such an ugly emotion.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote