riai

Nov 25, 2017
Not much for bugs but...
After getting error in Art Class (could not find lida%20Ticher%20201111199999%20%d0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%8f may be?) made a copy of Lida Ticher 2019.png (\www\img\character\) and changed name to "Lida Ticher 201111199999 копия.png", and seems to work.

Damn you UTF-8!
Thanks!

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
888889.jpg

Hey!
Friends, as you already know, the 2nd episode of the game is gradually coming to an end. And very soon I will begin work on the third episode.
Already now there is a study of the plot of the new game, as well as a number of innovations, which you will soon learn.
I would like to make it as interesting as possible for you. In this connection, I want to know your opinion about what scenes you like best in the game. Maybe you like a particular scene or have a few favorite scenes. Please write in the comments about it, or put like, if your favorite scene is already specified by someone in the comments. This I need to improve the quality of the game.
And as always, I thank you for your support. This is very important for the further development of the project!

Your Tereman;)

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 398160

Hey!
Friends, as you already know, the 2nd episode of the game is gradually coming to an end. And very soon I will begin work on the third episode.
Already now there is a study of the plot of the new game, as well as a number of innovations, which you will soon learn.
I would like to make it as interesting as possible for you. In this connection, I want to know your opinion about what scenes you like best in the game. Maybe you like a particular scene or have a few favorite scenes. Please write in the comments about it, or put like, if your favorite scene is already specified by someone in the comments. This I need to improve the quality of the game.
And as always, I thank you for your support. This is very important for the further development of the project!

Your Tereman;)
Beautiful art.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Hope alot more scenes will have animations, really liked the last couple updates and looking forward to the next!

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Question: i have bought the hobo whiskey but it now says i need sexy underware, where do i get that from or is there no sexual content with hobo in the barn?

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
hey guys,
i have the bug mentioned before that ray did not appear after the chat says "follow ray" or something near ur house
however i did not find any save or fix for this problem, does anybody knows?
ty

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
As it's said on his patreon page L.A. Ep2 V0.9.0 was released for Gold patrons on 13. of september.

And until now we've got no hero here. :cry:

Edit: OK, you're right Zephrah. Just look some posts back and there's a download link. But when you dowload the game and start it, it only shows the V 085.
So can someone confirm that this is the new version 090?

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes