defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
defd Hi, As our rules we will remove the abandoned tag when the dev will release a new version of the game. A single post is not enough. Thanks
this rules of yours are very strange.. it works for some dev and not for others
WHY this game that is not upgraded since August 2019 is not marked as abandoned too?

please do not misunderstand me.. this is one of the best game ever for me I was a supporter and i will support it again for sure.

Just answer please

https://f95zone.to/threads/devins-life-8-30-19-taboo.7064/

Also the latest version of this game is not 8.8.0 but it is 0.9!

here there is another strange behavior
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-new-dawn-v2-3-1-whiteraven.1991/

the latest version of this game is 2.5.1 and not 2-3-1

maybe you are right about Lida's Adventures (and iI really hope you don't about this) but if you search in this site there are a lot of thread that do not respect rules
Lida's seems to be claimed as abandoned before the 3 month safter latest release.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just answer please
The problem here is you. There is a difference between not understanding something and refusing to understand. I just explained to you clearly how this rule works and what criterias have to be met to get the Abandonded prefix. Yet you bring up two games that are clearly not fulfilling said criteria. "A New Dawn" is getting updates, its 2.6 now by the way, but the patches are not updated and the full version (patch applied) was only uploaded recently. The staff are not comprised of omnipresent robots, they rely on members to report an update so they would be aware..

With Devin's Life, the dev is active over its patreon page and makes posts regarding this game. Again, doesn't fulfill the criteria.
Terebonkoff the meantime didn't post anything for at least 3 months and only did so now. But since the Abandonded tag was given now it will be removed IF he actually releases an update that gets here. Thats the rule. Thats why the prefix isn't removed just because he showed signs of life.

Why this rule works like this? Doesn't matter. You just have to accept and deal with it. You make an issue out of something trivial. Just because the game is marked Abandoned its links won't be removed, the thread as you can see is up and running. The world hasn't ended. Life goes on. This game's thread goes on.

Last edited:

umby

May 27, 2017
I can't wait to see how the plot will evolve after the last update, I really am not in the skin.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
PLEASE ! does anyone have a save after the police station scene. (after being rescued from the house in the woods/beach). i spent so much time on this game i don't want to leave it unfinished ...

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
There is torrent here of the 0.9 but comes with missing pics and bugs related to the missing pictures
I have the fix files that are about 20mb so I can post here?
You mean, as an attachment?
I think the limit for single file attachments is ~10mb.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
PLEASE ! does anyone have a save after the police station scene. (after being rescued from the house in the woods/beach). i spent so much time on this game i don't want to leave it unfinished ...
So you are after the house of blacks?

here there are my 3 saves
1- file6 is in the House of the blacks

2- file7 is at the polic station
after lida as been rescue from Selina and the detective James

there is no way to save after rescue because there are a lot of dialogues
you need to be carefull about the text
because lida always talk about where you must go in order to find the clues of the game

3- file8 is after in the police station before talking with the Policeman for take the camera from the evidence room

Hope this helps
but you have to play at least about other 5-6 hour before find the end of the version 0.9

Let me know if those saves are the corrects ones
because there are a lot of Police station save.. so i'm not sure
...in this game (RPGM) you can save only when you have the control of the movements of the MC
from that part there are a lot of interesting scenes expect for the boring resturant path ...
I suggest to save before any active quest

• Love
Reactions: Kourosh

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
So you are after the house of blacks?

here there are my 3 saves
1- file6 is in the House of the blacks

2- file7 is at the polic station
after lida as been rescue from Selina and the detective James

there is no way to save after rescue because there are a lot of dialogues
you need to be carefull about the text
because lida always talk about where you must go in order to find the clues of the game

3- file8 is after in the police station before talking with the Policeman for take the camera from the evidence room

Hope this helps
but you have to play at least about other 5-6 hour before find the end of the version 0.9

Let me know if those saves are the corrects ones
because there are a lot of Police station save.. so i'm not sure
...in this game (RPGM) you can save only when you have the control of the movements of the MC
from that part there are a lot of interesting scenes expect for the boring resturant path ...
I suggest to save before any active quest
Thanks a million man, i believe the last one is what i wanted. i really appreciate it.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
BUGFIX FOR VERSION 0.9
instruction based on my persona experience ;)
there are 2 folders inside www folder:
folder name Data and Img
you have to replace manually the bugged files that are located in the www folder of your game

FOR FIRST: USE THE bugfix1a and replace the files in the original game location
after do the same with the bugfix1b

because in the 1a there was some bug that has been fixed in the 1b file!

after that the Lida's Adventures will be playable without BUGS until the end of 0.9 version
I have tested starting a new game

DO NOT FORGET TO SAVE BEFORE ANY NEW QUEST!

No Bugs in this version!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
You mean, as an attachment?
I think the limit for single file attachments is ~10mb.
I have found a way to upload the bugfixes installing on my virtual win7 machine (i'm on Mac)
so the size is about 100k each
just for know this game works perfect on my Mac using the RPG_maker version 1.62 for mac

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have found a way to upload the bugfixes installing on my virtual win7 machine (i'm on Mac)
so the size is about 100k each
just for know this game works perfect on my Mac using the RPG_maker version 1.62 for mac
So if i get this right than this is for windows, one needs to apply 1a then afterwards 1b? Are these patches goes on top of this one ? Or yours are the same just done simultaneously? Better? Things get confusing regarding this 0.9.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
So if i get this right than this is for windows, one needs to apply 1a then afterwards 1b? Are these patches goes on top of this one ? Or yours are the same just done simultaneously? Better? Things get confusing regarding this 0.9.
I think that the bugfix in your link is a old one or it is only the 1b as i can see looking at the size
in any case it should work on 0.9 version downloaded from the torrent link

first use the 1a and than the 1b that worked for me
I download about 1 month ago from the dev patreon, that was the main reason to subscribe an account due to the abandoned issue
to avoid loosing the possibility to check by myself if there really was no bug fix file. instead
there are 2 different bugfixes file at the dev patreon all related with 0.9 version
those files comes from his patron page.

That is why I think (and i hope) that the game will progress as always very slow
it is not abandoned! Or better actually is in progress!
the story line is great and there are no other games that have something near to be similar.

the Lida's Adventures are great!
I bet that will be the end of the EP2 and the start of a new great Episode 3!

Last edited:

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I think that the bugfix in your link is a old one or it is only the 1b as i can see looking at the size
in any case it should work on 0.9 version downloaded from the torrent link

first use the 1a and than the 1b that worked for me
I download about 1 month ago from the dev patreon, that was the main reason to subscribe an account due to the abandoned issue
to avoid loosing the possibility to check by myself if there really was no bug fix file. instead
there are 2 different bugfixes file at the dev patreon all related with 0.9 version
those files comes from his patron page.

That is why I think (and i hope) that the game will progress as always very slow
it is not abandoned! Or better actually is in progress!
the story line is great and there are no other games that have something near to be similar.

the Lida's Adventures are great!
I bet that will be the end of the EP2 and the start of a new great Episode 3!
I just checked them.
The important files "Map092.json", "Map184.json" and "Lida Ticher 2011.png" are (byte per byte) identical in all three archives. (bugfix 1b is missing"Map092.json" though)

Reactions: defd©™

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I just checked them.
The important files "Map092.json", "Map184.json" and "Lida Ticher 2011.png" are (byte per byte) identical in all three archives. (bugfix 1b is missing"Map092.json" though)
Thanks to me we have a verified bug free version of Lida's Adventures EP2 v0.9 :giggle:(y)
Enjoy with this great adventure
there are about 6/7 hours of interesting scenes with thrilling and a lot of fun in a perfect classic RPGM game
(i think the best RPGM ever)

D

Deleted member 118772

Apparently hes back

Discord:

Tereman TGSLast Thursday at 1:56 PM

Dear friends. I've returned. I started working on the game again. I'm sorry I couldn't write to you for so long. Thank you so much for staying with me all this time. Your support during this difficult time has helped me a lot. Unfortunately, my health failed me once again. I had to be treated for several months to get back to normal. I understand that many people are very annoyed by my long absence. But I couldn't do anything about it. Now I am back with you and will try to set up the working process as soon as possible. There is a lot of work to do. I will try to answer all your emails as soon as possible. Although I understand that in most of these letters I will read. I will soon write to you about my future plans.Your Tereman

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
BUGFIX FOR VERSION 0.9
instruction based on my persona experience ;)
there are 2 folders inside www folder:
folder name Data and Img
you have to replace manually the bugged files that are located in the www folder of your game

FOR FIRST: USE THE bugfix1a and replace the files in the original game location
after do the same with the bugfix1b

because in the 1a there was some bug that has been fixed in the 1b file!

after that the Lida's Adventures will be playable without BUGS until the end of 0.9 version
I have tested starting a new game

DO NOT FORGET TO SAVE BEFORE ANY NEW QUEST!

No Bugs in this version!
can someone confirm there is no bug when i use these bugfixes?

played lidas adventures some time ago. it was fun but run into A LOT of bugs and stucked multiple times. had to rename files and used saves from different ppl to continue. so i guess i missed scenes.
would like to give this game a second chance...

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes