VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
guys. could you give me a break down on this game? not the same one as what's written on the op. this NTR right? 4 pictures above my comment, the husband is with another woman, is he the one cheating since the wife found him? i only played until poker game, till i see the posted picture above.

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
Looks more like he's forced to cheat. But i guess with that cutie Selina he would do it anyway.
I'm not sure if I'm getting NTR right, but I think it's not when Lida isn't watching. :unsure:
But yeah, he's cheating, she's cheating (with hobos, 1000 other guys, dogs, horses) ... and that's what we want to see :sneaky:

r3lax1ng

Dec 6, 2018
So there is already ver. 0.9 when i looked in pateron but here we don't have it ... well i guess we wont gonna wait so much.

Tabitha Kb

Dec 12, 2019
Hello I have a question

1>) :( LETSUPLOAD , ANONFIL , UPLOADHAVEN , VOID , WORKUPLOAD , FILESUPLOAD , NOPY , ZIPPY , RACATY , FILESFM , LETSUPLOAD this . When it the window just closes and when I click :(

2>) " Take me to the downloads"( mega link )

3>) is out, can someone update the ?

4>)When will the update take place?

5>)Is the full version of the game available yet?

Last edited:

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Mega

Knock yourselves out guys!

P.S. It's more like 220 renders, since the ones to 500 have been added in the previous version.
I will post this again for all to see. This is v 0.9. I still don't know why nobody bothered to update the OP.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Looks more like he's forced to cheat. But i guess with that cutie Selina he would do it anyway.
I'm not sure if I'm getting NTR right, but I think it's not when Lida isn't watching. :unsure:
But yeah, he's cheating, she's cheating (with hobos, 1000 other guys, dogs, horses) ... and that's what we want to see :sneaky:
did she ever get sex scene with that dog ??
i played like month ago it nly had bj with

sven89

Oct 26, 2019
What is the problem?
because i'm stuck here for

1.jpg

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 55 Votes