defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
the version 0.96 oupòoaded here won't start
there is a bug could someone upload the original install file?

Edit: problem solved .. I have used betterzip on PC with Windows 10... the Mac unarchiver cause this problem.
ignore this post

Last edited:

poopy13

Oct 27, 2018
First day, try to walk out in top and shorts and it tells me a too hot, need top and SKIRT. There's no skirts in the dresser.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Rejoice. Ren'py port is, supposedly, in the making indeed. Wether it will come to fruition or not is too early to tell. Ask Phalzyr about it.
Sweet!
I gave up on this game a long time ago. It stopped being a nice casual game and turned into a chore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guerito

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
use Better Zip on Win10... it works
Hi

do you mind to elaborate more?

I have extracted with 7Zip (standard extract in the folder).
Is there any additional setting I should consider?

Do you advice to use Windows default Zip?

In my screenshot I showed a missing JS file..that I believe to be renamed because Russian alphabet.

Reactions: asjfkeih1

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Optimized mod for Ep2 v0.96.
Info:
1. optimized mod.zip (all in one package, extract and replace, it has optimized plugins & optimized maps & maps with removed dash restriction & updated yanfly plugins)
You only need this one (and the "5.plugins 100 saveslots" if you want 100 save slots instead of 50).
And if you upgrade the engine to Rpgmaker MV 1.62 you'll get an additional 20+ fps
Difference on a very slow system (n3700 intel cpu)
default default.PNG optimized optimized.PNG optimized+ rpgmakerMV1.62 optimized MV 1.62.PNG

(the rest are for those that want only some features e.g. dash removed without modifying the rest or for comparing the differencies with the original game files)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: to avoid some bugs caused from camera effects on scolling maps open the file "plugins.js" with a text editor and search and replace
Code:
"SRD_SmoothCamera","status":true
with
Code:
"SRD_SmoothCamera","status":false
(I have not tested it, so I don't know if it'll introduce other problems)
more info
https://f95zone.to/threads/lidas-adventures-ep-2-v0-96-terebonkoff.523/post-5667412
https://f95zone.to/threads/lidas-adventures-ep-2-v0-96-terebonkoff.523/post-5668774
https://f95zone.to/threads/lidas-adventures-ep-2-v0-96-terebonkoff.523/post-5672113
credit goes to Phalzyr

Last edited:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
use Better Zip on Win10... it works
Hi

you were quite right.
I decompressed using Zip embedded in Win10 and everything is ok.
Game is starting.

I am really surprised is the first time that using different decompression tool I get different results.

Thank you for your help.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
why thre are a lot of black screen pics?
is this version censored?
I get black screen pics in the red light district when Lida accepts the Goku blackmail to buy the tools

what is wrong

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes