jonorza

May 23, 2017
Why when speaking to a character it keeps posting an error about her clothes (render doesn't even show), its freaking annoying and renders the game unplayable when it gets a loading screen. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Sam39

May 9, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lida's Adventures [Ep.2 v0.5] [Terebonkoff] - Original Size: 4.80GB

Download PC (586MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I faced this problem again and again its very irritating.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
news incoming!

Hi, dear friends!
The system of the rewards has changed, we decided to make the new system of rewards more loyal, simple and accessible. There used to be big time gaps between releases of the game, now we changed the system of rewards to a better side for each patron, after the introduction of this new system, each patron will get access to the new version of the game according to the level of the reward, approximately once a month! This system will allow us to plan the release dates more clearly!

Now we are completing the new version of the game, and this month there will be a release. This version will be available from the subscription level for platinum patrons and further according to the rewards on the main page! We made the most comfortable levels of the rewards, the alpha and beta releases system did not justify itself, and now we can indicate the actual release dates as accurately as possible!

Your support is very important, all financial resources go to improve the quality of the game, there is a large-scale work on new locations, a lot of directions (school, farm, city). Each direction has a huge number of new locations! The game has become much more free choice, an open world. I always try to make quality content, and your support helps me a lot in this, almost all the financial resources that you give me I spend on the project. My main goal is not to make a lot of money, my main goal is to develop, make new projects, expand my horizons, fantasize! Thanks to all who are with me, friends!

Your Tereman ;)

Hello, dear friends! Now is the final testing and preparation for the release! This will be the first version in the form of an update, this is made for convenience (the size of the archive for downloading will be much smaller). The new version will be released before the end of this week! There will be a lot of new scenes in this version, so it took so long to create this version! But I can also say that many scenes have already been made in the next releases, so in the future the new versions will be released according to the rewards, without delays!
Also, many animal models are in development, these scenes will be included in the next releases after that! Special thanks to "Raven" for the suggested information on the animal content!

Implemented a new game mechanics, in this version, new content will be with complete freedom of action and choice! You will choose what quest you will play today, which one to postpone for later!

Added many young characters! The school theme will be the main content! The step-by-step guide will also be updated, all available scenes of the game will be described there! Thank you for your patience, friends! Soon I will justify your expectation!

Your Tereman ;)

Hello dear friends!
This is the release of weekly news! Most recently released a new version of Lida`s Adventures Episode 2 v0.5. Unfortunately, I could not do everything as I planned. After the release, thanks to you, dear friends, a number of bugs were discovered. Especially I would like to thank "Seth" and the "Boss123", these guys really helped to identify a lot of mistakes, and thanks to them I managed to quickly fix some bugs!

By the way, some of you may not have had a few new scenes in the game, such as: a scene in the drawing class or a scene in the cabinet, a scene in the toilet with the girls, and so on. Now all the content is available in full and there should be no errors.

For those who downloaded the earlier version of the game, download the bugfix that was released today. Just download the bugfix, and copy it to the game folder!

Thank you all for active participation in correcting mistakes, kindness and for understanding to me.

Your Tereman ;)

Hello dear friends! Today is Monday, and this is the release of weekly news!
Now we are working on a new version, several scenes are already done, such as: a scene with officer Selina (this plot will include a huge number of new locations, it will be very interesting), Art class (In addition, there will be a continuation in the art class, you are waiting for new events, new exhibitions and so on) and much more! The game will become more full of events, quests, tasks! The system of choice of actions becomes much more, now you will control the outcome of events.

Work on the game has become more effective and faster, there are no delays in the release of versions, the work is stable. As always, I take into account all the comments and wishes for the game. Keep up with the news, friends, I will always keep you in the loop!

I want to express my gratitude once again, to all those, who report about bugs in the game. This allows me to solve the problems and bugs in the shortest possible time! Thanks friends!

Thank you for your support!

Your Tereman ;)

skyshreder

Jan 28, 2018
I need some help. Could someone post a savegame after the new Jail scenes or after the chinese restaurant scenes. Please. As always, when there is a new version, my saves got mixed up and the latest one I have is at the end of 0.4. I already played through 0.5a, but I don't have the save anymore. Pretty please with lots of cherries on top :)

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
Just downloaded the new version and transfer my old game over but when I go to continue my game the save doesnt show up. I just copied and pasted from the old version save file to the new. Is it cause I have zoophillia points cause I notice the saves that come with the game dont have any. Or am I screwing up how I do it? Help appreciated.

tugame

Apr 19, 2018
Hey, Im stuck after taking the key from lee, i teleport to the farm, go to sleep, then go to tony's and all he says is something like " i have a new collection coming soon..."
ive talked to the woman searching her daughter, but i don't know what else to do !
pls help

LizaSara

Apr 11, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lida's Adventures [Ep.2 v0.5] [Terebonkoff] - Original Size: 4.80GB

Download PC (586MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would you please crunch episode 1 too ? Thanks :)

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
Just downloaded the new version and transfer my old game over but when I go to continue my game the save doesnt show up. I just copied and pasted from the old version save file to the new. Is it cause I have zoophillia points cause I notice the saves that come with the game dont have any. Or am I screwing up how I do it? Help appreciated.
If you still have the last version of the game you will notice that there are 2 save folders. One normal, on with Russian after the word save. If you copy the folder with Russian after it and paste to the new version the saves show up.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes