CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Is it possible to play the game lesbian only or are a lot of the sexual encounters forced and unavoidable?

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
"The game needs to start from the beginning! Old saves don’t work"
Would someone ADD: 'As of version xx' to the above line on page 1, so there is not the immediate worry that starting over is needed every update.

Dannyowns_u

Aug 5, 2017
How do you leave the school? I'm stuck in the hallway that leads to the back of the school and there is no option to go back to the entrance.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Unpopular opinion, perhaps. I wished the transitions and the animations were faster or just gone. Is it appealing to you guys for the character image to hop slowly into the screen every single time, to see clothes taken off piece by piece...

Maybe the developer wants to showcase new skills, or why it took so long to code the entire thing, but for people who might want to skip the whole thing because of that "start new save" and "I've just bought a new rig", this is nightmare to skip with.

And what is this Nancy Drew find stuff in the picture kind of game anyway?

And how do you exit this storeroom? It doesn't add in immersion or anything. A real immersive experience would be I opened the door, I got in, I find a lightbulb, I fixed the light, I grab the book, and I go back the door I came in. I don't have to find where the door is...

1721268702183.png

Last edited:

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Unpopular opinion, perhaps. I wished the transitions and the animations were faster or just gone. Is it appealing to you guys for the character image to hop slowly into the screen every single time, to see clothes taken off piece by piece...

Maybe the developer wants to showcase new skills, or why it took so long to code the entire thing, but for people who might want to skip the whole thing because of that "start new save" and "I've just bought a new rig", this is nightmare to skip with.

And what is this Nancy Drew find stuff in the picture kind of game anyway?

And how do you exit this storeroom? It doesn't add in immersion or anything. A real immersive experience would be I opened the door, I got in, I find a lightbulb, I fixed the light, I grab the book, and I go back the door I came in. I don't have to find where the door is...

View attachment 3842272
After finding the books click the lightbulb again to turn it off.... also you can fast forward through those dress/undress and entering transitions (go to preferences, click skip transitions, then when you click an entry like the school doorway it will speed through her dressing sequence).

Last edited:

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
I can not find it ?
Sometimes it's just not there. When I first asked the question, even with the H button, I still can't see the Door Exit at the bottom of the screen. I started a new game instead. The second time I came into that building, and this time I saw 5 lightbulbs which I had to play guess which one is the correct one. Once you put the bulb into the light on top of the screen, click it, room's lighten up, click the book, then turn the lights out (click the bulb on top of the screen again), then hover your mouse to the bottom, then only the exit is highlighted with an indicator.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 55 Votes