May 16, 2017
This is a great game but i think it's time to end episode 2... it's too big to play. Start episode 3 and put Ellie back in the game please, she is my fav character, what happened to her?

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
someone can help me pls?

1565146755613.png

So, i got bite by snake, farmer told me to search for a doctor, i went to bus and found hobo s quest clicking on graveyard, went to to buy clothes for him, met costello, he told me to talk with someone at the glory hole, talked with rose, then her mothers, then the other 2 whores to ask for the girl on the photo, then went on glory hole, came here at second floor, i go on, this written appear, i go to that room and there is literally nothing, i clicked everywhere, i also tried to go everywhere in that room and there's nothing, i can't even go out, what's happening?

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
seems like the game is quite bugged, it just tried to make me repeat the old bdsm quest wtf

Amak

Oct 13, 2017
If you have

audio/se/%D0%A7%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%8B%20%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80.ogg

missing file error, then copy any .ogg, rename it Часы секундомер.ogg, and put it in the audio/se folder.

I also made a file Часысекундомер.ogg, just to make sure it will work, but I don't know if it's necessary... so put both files, just to be sure.

Funny fact: I don't speak russian, so I used a random ogg from the same folder and it turned out that it's a sheep sound, so I got a lot of baaa baaa in the scene... After that, I google translated and it means somesing like Watck StopWatch... it's probably a click of some sort.

Reactions: MisterL

koskotas

Jan 20, 2019
Added Episode 1 v1.27 plus android version.
Added Episode 2 patch to v0.8.8l, Walkthrough & Optimized Plugin.

Thanks pk2000
He says v0.8.8, Walkthrough but there is no Walkthrough for v08.8... Or i can't see it?

ps All work perfectly for me, i just wonder if i did everything until now :D
The best game i played so far.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
hey its been a while since i last played this game and i cant remember where the school is. can anyone help? thanx in advance

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Ow boy this game still seems to have annoying the player as a main feature..

Why all these stupid forced delays for the most simply things. Warning rant incoming below!

The new scene with the neighbor kid was really annoying constant switching between CG and game engine.

I mean I can understand that you may want/need to switch, but it was really the most annoying scene for me so far.
Display 1 CG for 1 second that stare at the npc balloons or moving around slowly for 15 sec.. and that for like 10 times..
This totally takes the flow out of the scene. I guess he was trying to compensate for the lack of text during that scene but it ain't working. There were some nice Cg and even animation but for me that was totally wasted because I got really annoyed while watching this scene. I though events are suppose to be fun and exciting not annoying.

After that you're send on another errant which only seems to have as a goal to waste the players time by making you search 10 squares and having a build in delay at each one. so when I finally passed that one I got hit by two cars running back to the bus stop and game over. That's when I closed the game..

Reactions: fugazi666

Finkey

Sep 3, 2017
I'm stuck on finding the workers. Walkthrough says go to lake, but where fuck is lake? And no, no workers on beach.

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
ok i started a new gameplay with .8.8(didn't play since 0.6 and forgot everything) and i'm stucked with the usual marcus bug(big ray didn't show). Tried searching for this save 20 files but i read that old saves don't work anymore.
Any suggestion/fix/save file?
thanks

Reactions: Xaøs

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
When going to get alcohol for hobo swop has active quest but when you go to it says under construction. So you are stuck unable to move past it.
LidiaError.png

Last edited:

prime-time

Jan 2, 2019
Hey wulfgar
had the same problem and used an old build, did the scene with Big Ray and saved.

Just make a random save at slot 15 and copy the attached file over the existing.
Ingame you have to go to work directly to boss Rozencrantz (no blinking star available).
Have fun. View attachment Lida.zip

Reactions: wulfgar
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes