jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Don't worry, we will see it because of the comic for halloween so we're lucky, I wanted to see that too. Unfortunately we won't see a lot of fantasy elements in future updates. We are in a democracy so if the majority said no then I'm ok with it.
I'm only concerned about some critics I read in this forum, on discord, patreon page, ... where some people keep complaining about every single aspect of the game, like the scene with the private lesson and the masked kid, the scene in the abandoned house, Humper/probable future horse scenes, ... I mean all these elements are in the game since the beginning, so if you don't like it just stop play the game.
Anyway we should get version 0.97 saturday at last and Tereman even talked about an another update in november so things are getting interesting ...
What beast scene are there? Many that would upset people enough to complain so much?

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019

Happy Halloween!
Halloween may be a spooky night, but I'll enjoy it no matter what since I'll be with you. Thank you so much for being with me. I would like to congratulate you on this unusual holiday and wish you an unforgettable weekend. Even if you don't celebrate this holiday, still have a great weekend! For this holiday,
I decided to release a comic book, I hope that you will like it. The comic will consist of two parts:
-The first part is ready, but so far without dialogues, which will be added in the near future in two languages, Russian and English. If you want to get a comic with dialogs, please wait a bit and I'll let you know when it's ready.

resolution:1600x1280
number of images: 109
size: 120 mb
-The second part will be released in the next two weeks.
I managed to catch a cold almost without leaving the house, so I slightly shifted my plans for the release. I just need to translate a few quests and finally test the game. I think I'll finish this in the next few days. I really wanted to make it in time, but my health once again changed my plans, but only for a few days.
Yore Tereman

Happy Halloween!
Halloween may be a spooky night, but I'll enjoy it no matter what since I'll be with you. Thank you so much for being with me. I would like to congratulate you on this unusual holiday and wish you an unforgettable weekend. Even if you don't celebrate this holiday, still have a great weekend! For this holiday,
I decided to release a comic book, I hope that you will like it. The comic will consist of two parts:
-The first part is ready, but so far without dialogues, which will be added in the near future in two languages, Russian and English. If you want to get a comic with dialogs, please wait a bit and I'll let you know when it's ready.

resolution:1600x1280
number of images: 109
size: 120 mb
-The second part will be released in the next two weeks.
I managed to catch a cold almost without leaving the house, so I slightly shifted my plans for the release. I just need to translate a few quests and finally test the game. I think I'll finish this in the next few days. I really wanted to make it in time, but my health once again changed my plans, but only for a few days.
Yore Tereman

deziderio

Oct 26, 2017
does anyone know how to find big ray in the scene that lidas leaves the house and finds the lady who talks about tax

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
does anyone know how to find big ray in the scene that lidas leaves the house and finds the lady who talks about tax
It's a bug. After the woman leaves Lida should hear a motorbike and then big ray should appear automatically. If he doesn't try to reload an another save.

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
So, for the hundredth time, the dev dragges the update, always getting sick. I don't believe that there's people who still believes in two updates this end of year !! I used to support him in Patreon, without a single note for months. That was enough for me. Nevermore. The least he could do is not charge his clients for like two months to compensate his huge delay.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
So, for the hundredth time, the dev dragges the update, always getting sick. I don't believe that there's people who still believes in two updates this end of year !! I used to support him in Patreon, without a single note for months. That was enough for me. Nevermore. The least he could do is not charge his clients for like two months to compensate his huge delay.
Yeah i just want the new update where we left off instead he is working on comics like in this community we are kids who gives a fuck about a stupid Halloween comic just drop the new update already

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019
I think the adult comic will be included in the game. Lida shows that she is willing to make sex in public and this is the next step to become a whore.

Reactions: Mariano95
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes