Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I think I felt in love with Lida.

She has the right character for a remake of Road Trip game.

I wish the dev can start a sequel / prequel with this character in a classic blackmail/corruption/drug/rape/cheating plot.
This character (Lida) is a credible as beauty and it has been solidly built.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I don't think there's a renpy of it yet, but I'm hoping there will be. The reason her husband isn't with her, he mysteriously vanished in one of the previous chapters (if I recall correctly, it's been awhile since I played it)
Is there Renpy version of the first two games ? Its torture to play like this.

and I started to episode 3 but quite confused. There was this wedding, after the wedding there was the photoshoot. And after that Lida is in the village living with an old man and fucking with him and her husband is nowhere ??

Is the plot flashforwarded to the some future ?
This is the unofficial renpy remake of the first two episodes and it is almost complete up to ep2 v096
https://f95zone.to/threads/lidas-adventures-unofficial-renpy-remake-v-1-96-phalzyr.66741/unread
there was just 1 or 2 updates for the end.... if you download the RPGM EP2 you will easly can start from the save included in the release by this way you will avoid all thegring of the EP1... and almpst all EP2

the renpy version is good to recap a game that is part of the history... this great geme started in 2016 and was the first adult game I have played

Lida is very very well described in her personality.. she is strong she never loses herself in pitying herself and even when forced and doing the most degrading things she wakes up the next day with the will to win with a strength that makes her admirable...
I am convinced that any other woman would have given up, but she NO. she always comes back stronger to find her lost husband
of course if her husband knew how many dicks (not only human dicks :devilish:) she had to take to save him I don't know if he would be very happy...but that is the beauty of NTR stories of strong wives married with mediocre husbands. :p

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I'm having trouble finding the bar where you meet the nurse after school. When I'm in town all I see if Tony's the shopping mall. and Mama Rosa's. Can anyone give me a hint?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes