• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
This game is great, but it seriously needs some kind of quest journal. Playing again after 0.5, I don't even remember where exactly in the story am I, what I was doing or where am I suposed to go now. Just a little reminder would be enough.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This game is great, but it seriously needs some kind of quest journal. Playing again after 0.5, I don't even remember where exactly in the story am I, what I was doing or where am I suposed to go now. Just a little reminder would be enough.
try this guide. you can find walk-through until v0.6

Reactions: senjeny

Korya

Oct 18, 2017
so lida sasy i habve business at police station but when i go there there is a active quest at the rgiht side. But cant past the door she said " i cant open the door, dont have key" . Where is that key?

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Sorry for asking most likely stupid questions, but where do I have to bring the box that I get from the factory after the first bus ride?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes